Part 7: bandu torture victim more lol!!

{{{Bandu's pov:}}}

I woke up this morning, I feel so tired for no fucking reason, I felt kinda hungry, so I made my way downstairs to see what I had to eat.

Pizza..? Candy..? Seriously..? Did I actually used to like this shit? I'm not a fucking 5 year old. I scoffed, I took a slice of cold pizza, pizza is honestly better when it's cold in my opinion.

I feel like i'm forgetting something, oh well. I walked downstairs to my basement, I grabbed the red, the orange, the yellow, the green, the blue, the cyan, the purple, and the pink gem, and crushed them into powder. It looked gray, with all those colors.

I add the other things, It made this, weird gray mixture. What i'm having trouble with is, figuring out who to test it on, It might do nothing, it might make you the human equivalent to my sister, Expunged, in power, mainly. It might kill you, god only knows. After a few minutes of thinking, I decide to test it on Bambi.

I open the closet to where I kept the victims.

Shit, I completely forget to feed them.

Dave was sitting in one of the corners, holding his stomach in pain, Tristan was crying, because he's starving. Bambi was laying on the floor, Bendu was sleeping, I don't think it affected him, or he was just sleepy, Bambom was hugging Ringi, and Ringi held his stomach, he tried to act like he was ok.

(I'm so sorry for making you read this 😼😻)

Jesus christ.. I sighed, and went back upstairs to get them something to eat, I haven't fed them in 2 days, Just because I treat them like lab rats, doesn't mean i'm just gonna let them starve. I picked up a box of pizza, and carried it downstairs.

{{{Bambi's pov:}}}

Holy shit, I'm so fucking hungry right now, is Bandu gonna let us die of starvation? I feel like i'm gonna pass out.

Bandu opened the door, I could feel myself jump a little, he looked kinda angry, he handed all of us a piece of cold pizza, I was starving, I honestly don't care if it's heated or not at this point, I fucking devoured that thing, Ringi and Dave looked at me like I was insane or some shit.

Thing is, Being in this shitty closet with 5 different people, kinda driving me cuckoo for cocopuffs.

{{{Dave pov:}}}

I watched Bambi eat his pizza like it was the last thing he'll ever eat, I eat my pizza, I don't really like the crust, but I eat it anyway.

Bandu came into the room, Bambi was asleep, Bandu took off the bandages that covered Bambi's eyes, Bambi only had 1 eye, I gasp slightly, I know it's rude to stare, but it was hard to look away, it seemed everyone else agreed, all eyes were on Bambi.

It was truly a shocking sight, Bambi woke up, he saw we were staring at him, he touched his face, I think he noticed he wasn't wearing the bandages.

{{{Bambi pov:}}}

I noticed everyone was staring at me,
I don't understand why, I notice that I can kind of see, I touch my eye, well, the one that's gone.

Wait, is my mask off?

Shit, that's probably what everyone is staring at, I pulled my hat down to cover my face, I'm so fucking embarrassed right now, I walk over and sit in the corner to sulk.

Dave told me that I'm "beautiful" just the way I am. Yeah right. I don't believe him when he says that. Just when I think that, Bandu comes into the room, he wants me to try this, gray stuff? I mean, sure, it beats being stared at like I'm a mistake or something. Right?

(I'M SO SORRY- MY MOM TOOK AWAY MY PHONE BUT IM BACK AND ON TABLET AAA IM NOT DEAD IM NOT DEAAAAADDDDD!!)