0 || IN TROUBLE

Y/n 

"He did what now?! Tell him that when he sees me tomorrow he's going to get it." 

???

"Well do but Y/n."

Y/n

"Yeah?"

??? 

"He wants to speak with you." 

Y/n 

"Put him on the phone." 

All you could hear from the room was y/n's foot tapping as she waited for the other person to come to the phone. 

??? (2) 

"Hi, sweetheart!" 

Y/n

"Nope, not today. I'm not speaking with you or dealing with this until I come back. You got that?" 

??? (2)

"Yes ma'am."

Y/n 

"Goodbye Akabane. Now give the phone back to Nagisa." 

On the other line, y/n could hear rustling signaling that the phone was being passed. 

??? 

"Yeah?" 

Y/n 

"Nagisa, keep that boy out of trouble until tomorrow, no more stunts." 

Nagisa

"Okay got it." 

Y/n 

"I gotta go, I love you guys." 

Nagisa 

"Love you too." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa 

"You've done it now Karma. She's absolutely 100% pissed at you." 

Karma was sulking in his seat while Nagisa was leaning on the desk next to his, waiting for the morning bell to ring. 

Maehara

"Why's Karma sulking? Never expected to see him like this in my entire life." 

Karma

"Ughhh don't remind me." 

Karma put his head down on his desk so he didn't have to see his classmates paying attention to him. 

Nagisa

"His girlfriend is really really mad at him." 

Kayano 

"You have a girlfriend?!" 

Kayano butted in overhearing about some spicy classroom relationship drama. Hearing the news that Karma was taken shocked pretty much the entire class which made most of them chuckle. 

Isogai

"Sorry to laugh but that's really surprising. I didn't expect out of all of us Karma would be the one to have a girlfriend before the rest of us." 

Nagisa 

"She heard about the little stunt he pulled off, falling off the cliffside no wonder she would be so mad." 

Terasaka

"She'd have to be as psycho as Karma to actually be with him." 

Kayano 

"Where is she anyway? Does she go to a riveling school? Or does she part of the upper classes?" 

Nagisa

"Well she-" 

Korosensei 

"Alright class time to be in your seats. Karma no slouching, keep your head up." 

He slowly lifted his head up with sadder eyes than usual. Although Koro-sensei could've made a great comeback from yesterday's events he held back. 

"Alright class first on the agenda I would like to make an announcement. You're getting a new classmate tomorrow so I would like you to be on your utmost behavior." 

The class fell silent. 

Class 

"Tomorrow?!"