Chapter 12 EHEHE

OK- SO LIKE THANK YOU FOR THE 300+ READS AND THE VOTES - I'M GLAD THAT UHM MAYBE YOU LIKE MY STORY? IDK? BUT THANKS FOR THE VIEW PEOPLE- AND MY SISTER FOUND OUT ABOUT MY BOOK AND LIKE SHE WANTS TO HELP ME EDIT - SO YEA 

꒰✿' ꒳ ' ꒱♡

꒰✿' ꒳ ' ꒱♡

꒰✿' ꒳ ' ꒱♡

꒰✿' ꒳ ' ꒱♡

꒰✿' ꒳ ' ꒱♡

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS FLUFF I GUESS SO ENJOY!

꒰˚✧ʚ ☆ ɞ✧˚ ꒱꒰˚✧ʚ ☆ ɞ✧˚ ꒱꒰˚✧ʚ ☆ ɞ✧˚ ꒱꒰˚✧ʚ ☆ ɞ✧˚ ꒱꒰˚✧ʚ ☆ ɞ✧˚ ꒱꒰˚✧ʚ ☆ ɞ✧˚ ꒱

VENUE : MUICHIRO'S ROOM

MUICHIRO POV ✿

I looked at y/n who was struggling to solve some algebra and I decided to scoot over to her side to help her. She looked as if she was suddenly going to fly to heaven without warning as I chuckled at the thought of that. " Y/n, this is really basic algebra , how to do you find X ?" I asked as she looked at me with disbelief .

" HAH!?!!?! HOW IS THIS EASY" She said while pouting cutely ( HEHE) as she crossed her arms crossly . I put on my reading glasses and pointed out all the mistakes that I saw in those things called workings? It looked like scribbles but if you looked closer and tried to decifer them they would be workings.

After an hour or two of tutoring her I decided to stop for a break as I took off my reading glasses and went to the kitchen to get some dango. As I was standing up I accidentally slipped and fell on top of her. ( Ooh~ wattpad moment~)

" E-eh!??!?" I said while looking confuse as I heard the sound of the door opening and saw  Yuichiro along with Kokushibo looking quite shocked as I quickly realized the gravity of the situation. Y/n quickly got off of me and buried her face in her hair as I turned red from embarrassment.

Uncle Kokushibo took one look at me as he spoke " Young love..." before walking away with Yuichiro who muttered " Sorry for disturbing you and y/n ~" before cat walking away with his ponytail swishing up and down just like those MSA gworls.

After the tuition I walked y/n home and I saw the most uhm what should I describe it as? Unexpected ? Sight in my life . Y/n and I walked into Giyuu and Shinobu making out in the living room the moment we just opened the door.

" AHHHH" She screamed after seeing that sight while I covered my eyes and ears out of respect as Y/n did the dame. Shinobu looked at us with a murderous aura although she had a smile on her face while Giyuu stared at us coldly as usual.

Shinobu said " Ara Ara~ I didn't know you two would be back so early~" Y/n smiled sheepishly at her while I just nodded as Giyuu face palmed himself. Suddenly Y/n pulled me to her room and she said " Why don't we let those two lovebirds have some alone time ?" I nodded again as I took my cell phone out.

Y/n took the phone out of my hands as she said " You are not going to use your phone! This is our bonding time together !" I smiled at her and I let out a fake sigh and said " If you say so ?" Soon after I got to know many things about y/n. I found out that her favorite food was ( favorite food ) and also found out that she did parkour. Explains why she was so fast when I tried to catch her . ( ♥Refer to chapter two !♥)

I also got to know that she know the snake guy ( Obanai duh-) by that pink color hair chick ( that's how Muichiro describes Mitsuri in the manga) After a while I decided to leave becuase Yui and Uncle Kokushibo were spamming my messages trying to ask me where I was. 

Y/n bid me goodbye as I left her house however it started raining and I had to rush to the nearest bus stop.  " E-eh? Tokito is that you ?" I heard a familiar voice that I haven't heard in such a long time as I turned around and saw my childhood friend, Hanako ( random name ). She quickly embraced me as I smiled softly ( don't attack me for this ) She smiled and said " I've returned Tokito! And I will be studying at Kimetsu Academy aka your school!" I smiled softly as she passed me her spare umbrella and bid me goodbye.

- END OF CHAPTER -