Chapter: 1

I kept my pase knowing I was already 3 minutes late I couldn't be late anymore big time. I pulled to the side of the building ran into the lobby towards the elevator then crack- I fucking broke my heal. " Damn It!!!" I Yelled. These Heels Were $120!! HOW COULD I BREAK ONE?! Chill Aleisha.. Chill

I went into the office and sat at my desk holding my head in disgrace. I began typing on the computer then he came towards me... Devon Sanders or as known as my insanely sexy boss.. I've been working for his company for 4years and he has always been an asshole but that's not my concern because he owns the building. "Goodmorning Mr.Sanders " I said fixing my posture god he was so fine it sent chills all through my body " See Me In My Office Aleisha" he said firmly causing me to get wet in my panties. God why won't he see me other than his sittle intern I got up and pulled down my skirt and walked towards his office. Before I could knock I heard him yell " I don't care if it's all the way in Japan God dammit send it over immediately!! ". Yea I should wait a second. He finally let me in and I set down. " I was going to let you know I got the files-" " you we're late again Aleisha. I've told you before twice to not be late." He said looking me straight in the eyes. He had big brown hazel eyes they could just hypnotize you in seconds. I rolled my eyes knowing what I did. Why do you keep telling me this you need to just shut up and kiss me. Nah he won't. " well I wouldn't have been here almost on time but I broke my heel walking in here" I explained " almost? No I almost fired you like I shouldve ALMOST did 2 days ago and I don't care about your heels just to be glad you still have your Damn job to buy another pair" he said. " yes sir " I said putting my head down. He Then snuck behind me grabbing me towards him " now Aleisha I've been nice to you not fireing you but I guess you don't appreciate it" he said grabbing my face running his hand on my neck. He was trying to tease me oh my lord no do not fall for it.. " the next time your late to my office Aleisha I'm Going To punish you " he said running his hands on my curves and putting me against the wall. He put his hand up my dress trying to get in my panties. He started rubbing it as I threw my head back " please stop it sir " I said moaning. I couldn't resist it the way he was touching and caressing me. Then he stopped "now go get me a coffee and resume to your work.
I went to the coffee maker to make his coffee low decaff one cream and two sugars the way he liked with whip cream. I brought it to him and went back to my desk. 4more freaking hours sorting files on investment and typing on stocks I felt I needed my own coffee. My panties we're soaking I went to the ladies room and changed them. Ohh Devon was so perfect intising and sexy and on his grind. He's mixed with black, Hispanic, and white. He was very much taller than me I'm only 5'1 and he is 6'2 he just happened to inherit his business from his dad from after he died he left him $1,875,000 to start and invest his business. I see why he does me in such way I'm just a regular girl with a really good paying job and a sexy ass boss what more could a girl want. The best think to do is to just play hard to get to be honest. "Aleisha I need you in my office right now " he said dialing me what does he mean right now? Mr rich prince can wait....

Okay y'all this is chapter 1! Hope you like it no it drew you in to read more of obsessed desires what do you think is going to happen next *^O^* add & subscribe please!!!!