Kill For It- _himeros_ (ongoing)

#action#boss#BWWM#criminal#dominant#goddes#gold#greek#hunt#hunting#love #mafia#mature#matureaudience#queen#sexuallthemes#snake#survivor#tesxtspeech#viper

Mature, text speech
Author: _himeros_
47 parts

My hand pull from the cuffs restraining my arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly. His prisoner to take from eventually kill. All I can do is hold on, helplessly as he takes me over the edge.
" I am supposed to kill but I can't stop fucking you." He groans above me, staring down between my legs as he thrusts.

"Cum for me."
And without warning, I do just that.

—————

Vera Aurae Elias is the killer of men.

After crawling her way out of hell, she vows  to get revenge on every person that helped her get there. No one knows her true identity an is a story told to warn men from wrongdoings. All they do know is that  if she comes to visit you, death his next.

Entities around the world want her dead and will do anything to get what they want. The huntress is something that all men in the underworld have come to fear in case they might be the next person on her list. Kill the Huntress before she gets you and live to see another day.

Vera has survived too much to let that happen. For year's she has ran away from her past, her fear, her heart. This is until her past catches up to her in her form of someone she used to know. 

Now she must decide, let one of the most deadly men in the world kill her or kill him first.

Orion Alaric Hale is a man you never want to meet. With his short temper and deadly training, you won't get the chance to beg for forgiveness before a bullet is put in your skull. He may look like a God but he won't hesitate to send you straight to hell.

His background of terror has left him merciless against his pray and rise to King has a left a trail of bodies behind him. When he is hired to catch the Huntress, he comes face to face with the person he least expects.

The one person that plagues his dreams after he left a nightmare behind. A sacrifice Orion made that turned her into a vicious killer.

The woman he has spent the last eight years trying to find.

All rights reserved
***********************************

Personal review: this book was sooooo good I read it three times, I barely finish books but I read this three time. I this the summary speaks for its self. (+_+)