Part- 3

I will mention if it's tae or kook or others pov , till then it is third person pov only.....

Keep enjoying.....

____________________________________________

Continuation of Kook part only .....

Kook reached to the company, he parks his car and goes straight to his cabin.... He looks through the designs and gives finishing to them as there is time for the meeting, then his manager brags in while panting (yes kook have manager .. oh comon he is famous... So back to story)...

Mg:- kook bad news... *Sad tone*
Kook:- what is it? First calm down...*relaxed*
Mg:- no kook we don't have time to relax.. it's really bad news this time... The meeting with ceo is preponed.. come on we need to leave now...* Dragging kook*
Kook:- wait wait what actually happened? Why the meeting is preponed?..*confused*
Mg:- no more questions kook ah... Let's go .. you will know it soon...

In the meeting room...

CEO:- we have a bad news mr.jeon..
Jk:- I know..hyung have been telling me this can u tell me what happened?*annoyed as they are not telling him the actual news*
Mg:- kook calm down..
Jk:- that's what I said u few minutes before, you said we are not in a situation to relax now you are telling me to relax hyung... Really...*irritated*
(Basically he is calm person but he doesn't like when ppl don't come straight to the point ....it's annoying ik kook)
CEO:- Next week due designs are out*calm and plain*
Jk:-* raises his eyebrow and voice little* What do you mean by out ah ?.. i only sent you the drafts HOW CAN YOU RELEASE THEM ?.... *Completed annoyed*
Mg:- They are out but not by us *avoiding the gaze of jk*
Jk:- WTF you mean? Come straight to the point for fuck sake.....*irritated and angry*
CEO:- Lee company has released ur designs as their this morning* calmly not wanting to annoy the boy more*
Jk:- WHAT???*Suprised but not Shocked has he knows that old hag lee will do something to bring him down but never in his dreams he thought he will copy his designs*
Mg:- it's true kook ..... Today you have meeting with Mr.Min right "jk nods his head in acknowledgement" It's actually about your designs launch day ....." Jk gave an confusing look" yea I know the due is next week but we have to launch the designs too.... So today's meeting motive was to decide the launch date but Mr lee has already released your designs as his this morning without any notice and guess what they are trending within few hours ..... His market value also increased by 4% by now... It will not take time to cross us *signs*...
Jk:-*clenches his first* Who do you think has leaked the designs?*calmly*
(They know it's just silence before the Strom)
CEO:- we have to find out that only*signs*... Jackson have you seen any suspicious acts during this month as he was working on the designs?
(Yep Jackson wang from china is kook's manager)
Jackson:- No sir I have not seen anything suspicious as kook was working in his home for the whole project this time....
Jk:- Even though I have done whole work from home ppl stole my designs... Wow Great*sarcastically*
Jackson:- We can file a case against them, we have your drafts by telling u are the owner of this designs and he stole ur work....
CEO :- it's not so easy as u say Jackson... We need proofs.. yes I agree drafts are solid proof but they(lee) can turn that into their profit...*signs*
Jk:-*after long silence speaks* we need a professional spy or investigator to gather proofs against that old hag Lee...
Jackson:- but whom we can trust now *signs* the drafts were seen by me, you and Mr min that's it... Then how come they got stolen huh!!!!!
CEO:- *thinking carefully* i know who we can trust and who will help us to gather information about Lee's conspiracy....*slightly smiles thinking of him*
Jk:- Who Mr min? *Suprised to see the min Yoongi smile*
("Yes the CEO of jk jewels is The Min Yoongi")
Suga:- You will know wait let me call him....

Calls the certain someone with a smile.....

??:- Long time no see grandpaa......
Suga:-* laughs*..

Jk and Jackson are shocked to see the cold CEO laugh*TF he laughing they both thought*

Who do you think that made the cold min Yoongi smile and laugh?......

___________________******__________________

Hope you like it... If yes please vote and do comment...
New characters will be revealed in the next chapters stay tuned..........

Thank you for reading......

See you in the next part.......
Enjoy reading ~.......