Part 23

Kook:-*smiles* don't worry tmr we will leave early, so that we will cover more destinations ok.....
Tae:- ok kook*widely smiles*.....

Like that talking, giggling and laughing they reached home.....
Tae:- I guess everyone are asleep already....*as he noticed the lights are off*
Kook:- yea..... You have a key right?
Tae:- of course......

Tae opens the door but screams in horror as he saw something or specifically someone..... That something is none other than our sunshine, hobi standing near the door with torch in his hand flashing the light on his face..... That scared the shit out of our poor tae..... But soon after hearing tae's scream yn ons all lights and goes near the door....

Tae:- what the fuck oppa?..... You scared me*angrily while placing a hand on his heart to ease his heart beat* who the fuck stands near the door like that huh?.... And unnie you also allowed him* gave a offended to yn*
Yn:- don't involve me tae baby .... I came here only cause of ur scream, I don't this idiot husband of mine and stupid oppa of urs stood here like a ghost *immediately clarified and hobi didn't even mind her words stood there like ghost*
Tae:- y are standing like that, by the way oppa and why are glaring at him?*pointing at kook as hobi was glaring the hell out of kook, firstly he(kook) was also scared seeing hobi like that and now his(hobi) glare is not helping him*
Hobi:- why you are both out till this time?*raising his eyebrow still glaring kook*
Tae:- *goes to living room while dragging kook who was froze in his place...*
Hobi:- hey.... Don't walk out like that tae.... answer my question now...*seriously*
Tae:- weren't you here yesterday oppa ?*ignoring hobi's question and asks him instead*
Hobi:- yesterday when?*raised his eye brow for tae to explain*
Tae:- OPPA, yesterday as in YESTERDAY*emphasis on the word* when we have decided that kook will help me with my designs for fashion week and I will be debuting as model for his designs on the event itself, isn't it cool?*explains*
Hobi:- where was I when this whole thing happened huh?*confused as hell when this conversation happened*
Yn:-*remembers that her husband walked out when this conversation happened* oh i remember, you walked out after your SWEET moment with kook....*teasing him*
Tae:- yea.... The reason why kook is excited to stay here is you oppa.... Remember kookie said that to you....*teasing*
(An:- to know this part, it's from part 20)

And kook he want ground under his foot to open and swallow him, it's so embarassing now.... Yes he did said to hope but that was to cover up his excitement to stay with tae for more days but now it's so embarassing though they are teasing hobi but its indirectly intended to him also*

Hobi:- *clears his throat to divert the topic* don't change the topic tae.....so you are roaming all around New York with him?*pointing towards kook*
Tae:- obviously *states as a matter of fact* or with whom you want me to go, huh ? He knows NY and he brought me to this beautiful place today, yo know unnie you guys have to visit that place also unnie, it's so relaxing and refreshing, you know..... That place gave me so much inspiration to design immediately, oh God and that design came out soo good*satisfied smile on his face* and thanks kookie for taking me there.....
Kook:- pleasure is mine tae*smiles at this moment he forgot that hobi is looking at him with narrow eyes,yet he would careless if tae is the matter *
Yn:- really *excited* show me the designs.....
Tae:- no unnie, you guys will see them on event day itself with every other person present there ......
Yn:- not fair tae baby, I am ur unnie, I have right to see and I can't wait *whines*
Tae:- have patience unnie, the more you wait , the best would be the surprise yea? Plz wait, I wait will over in no time.....*looks at kook as if he was telling something to him but kook couldn't get that*
Hobi:- but tae you can go with someone else...or why someone else I can go ----*tae cuts him off*
Tae:- NO oppa *yells* I am sorry *when other three flinches* no oppa I cant go with you..... Sorry for breaking your bubble but you have a ver bad taste *hobi looks at him in disbelief and yn looks at him with narrow eyes * yea except unnie, you are not good at selecting places and stuff ..... And most of all kookie knows around here very well than you , and he also have design..... It's better to work together than in different places what if his designs doesn't match my designs..... No I can't risk on my first ever fashion week appearance.... * Hobi stares at tae like he just saw a ghost with a offended look as never, i asy NEVER in his life tae as rejected his offer*
Yn:-*controls her laughter looking at hobi's face* I guess it's time to go to sleep ..... It's already late.....*drags hobi who is froze at his place by tae's words* good night baby kook....
Kook:-*nods at her still thinking about tae's words.... About how tae rejected his oppa just for him.... He knows it's about work but he felt giddy thinking about it .... Tae didn't even hesitate to reject him on his face.... And by hobi's face , he got it that it was first time that tae ever rejected his offer.....he felt squealing like teenager now.....but controlled himself and clears his throat to get tae's attention* tae.... We have to go early tmr remember?....
Tae:- yea but early you mean how early?*tilting his head*
Kook:-*chuckles internally at how cute tae looked* I mean before the sun rise.....
Tae:-*gasps* y that early?
Kook:- this place is worth it tae.... It's looks beautiful in sun rise believe me....
Tae:- i believe you kook.... Ok then let's go and sleep~......*runs to his room before even kook say anything*
Kook:-good night tae* looking at the retreating figure*.....