Sylveon (9)

*If you picked Sylveon, you both pick out fruits and have a picnic.*

As a trainer, you love spending time with your Sylveon, especially when it's doing outdoor activities, and today, you've planned a day full of excitement for your precious Pokémon.

You begin by taking Sylveon to a nearby orchard, where you both can pick fruits that you'll later use for an enjoyable picnic. As soon as you step inside, Sylveon can't contain its excitement, prancing around the orchard and sniffing the luscious aroma of ripe fruit dangling from the branches, wagging their tail around joyously.

After scouring the orchard, you both finally settle down for the perfect mix of ripe apples, grapes, oranges, and pears. You place the fruits in various baskets and carry them to your old shaded picnic spot beside the stream.

As you spread the blanket to begin your picnic, Sylveon eagerly takes control, arranging and dividing fruit servings equally on both plates, enjoying every savoury bite together. Sylveon takes pleasure in each individual sweet touch, chewing and licking the fruit juice around their face with a contended smile.

After munching on enough fruits and snacks to your heart's content, you look towards the tranquil, running water, knowing that you both can't leave without making the most of the lush scenery around you. Taking a few moments to admire the surroundings, you then lead Sylveon to the front of the stream, where you can enjoy dipping your toes in the cold water as you chase after each other through the water.

Sylveon can't resist and starts playing with the floating leaves, and you both splash water at each other, enjoying a cooling respite from the heat. You spend the remaining time of the day sitting along the riverbank, admiring the view with Sylveon close beside you, treasuring each other's warmth in those countless moments that are otherwise indescribable.

As dusk approaches, the sun sets down to its rest, painting the skies with a gorgeous palette, marking the end of your time in the orchard. You both pack up your baskets and extras and head home, sharing thoughts and chatting along the way, holding hands and expressing gratitude about each other's sublime company.

The magical day concludes on the back porch with the inviting solace, forming the perfect backdrop to reminisce about the highlights of the day and enjoying a cup of tea after a day of outdoor activities with Sylveon. Together, you both can only express joy about more happy escapades in the days to come, knowing that your bond and friendship will endure anything that life throws at both of you. (Picnic day ending)

 (Picnic day ending)