HELLO!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Immense Love !

Immense Love follows the story of Jungkook and Taehyung, how they met and how they fell in love. The plot is a very simple one, with no real plot twists and other exciting turns. This story is sweet and simple.

This story is purely a work of fiction and in no way reflects the personality or relations of the idols in real life. Please treat this story like any other piece of fiction.

This story will contain-

B×B / M×M

Foul language

Angst (kind of)

Fluff

Smut (maybe)

Irregular Updates

Happy Ending

Side ships-
Yoonmin
Namjin
Hobi×?

Did I mention ANNOYINGLY irregular updates?

_________________________________

If at all I decide to include smut in any chapter, I will mark the begining and end of it, since some people might not be comfortable with such parts.

I am sorry for any grammatical mistakes I make in this story in advance, though I'll try to make sure there are minimum errors.
This is my first fanfic and I have tried my best to make it worthy of the time spent reading it. Any kind of constructive criticism to help me improve my writing will be appreciated.

Before starting, I wish to inform the readers that I am completely unaware about how most idols go about their personal and professional life. How long artists work on a project, how they collaborate, whether or not they know their fellow artists, is out of my knowledge. All that I write in this story is only going to be for the sake of the plot, and I request the readers to not take any mistake to heart.

None of the fanarts or pics I might use in the story belong to me.

Please vote and let me know your views through the comments.

The story will start right after the INTRODUCTION chapter.

Thank You for giving this story a chance!