Curious kitten

Jimin pov :
We both pulled out our silent pistols and went inside using seperate ways. I saw 2 men standing near a table and having chat. So i decided to interrupt them by killing them. There were no armed men and only these 2 cheapsters.

I blew away the smoke left behind by the bullet. And then it hit me , we are in an open area and can be attacked any time from any direcrion. This drug dealer isnt that big of a moron ig. My eyes caught sight of taehyung who was standing in the opposite side of building. He saw me too , so i gestured him that we are in an open area and can get attacked from anywhere.

Soon in seconds there were men surrounding us with guns in their hands. This is where they mistook us. Me and Tae pulled out the other gun from our pockets and started shooting while dodging the bullets.

The drug dealer managed to make his way to me and punched me from behind. Taehyung took the chance and kicked him , making him fall far behind. We looked at him and smirked.

"Hey soulmate , i guess our senses are on work." I looked at tae and he replied "so we both are thinking the same thing , arent we ?" He turned to me.
"Ofcourse !"

Hwa young pov :
I have to find somi too. Idk where is she and if these sick bastards have done something to her. I hope she's safe. I went outside the office and started making my way to elevator but my steps paused infront of hoseok's office. I remember somi told me that he keeps files and details of everything. So maybe i can find something related to what they are upto or something about Somi.

I looked around for cameras or if someone was there and made sure that i am not being suspicious if there was any camera by chance. But the camera was facing towards other side. So i quietly went towards the door and twisted the knob slowly , trying not to make any sound. I stepped inside the office and closed the door slowly.

I looked around again if there was a camera , but there was none. Weird. I quickly went towards the desk and opened the drawer. There were some files which were old. Some had details about the mafia gangs which were killed back in time. I also found some pen drives which were broken. They seemed like they got hit by hammer.

I went near the shelf and started looking for something usefull. I came across a brown file. It had 'Agent 402' written on it. But the exact reason i pulled out this file is because....this Agent no. Belongs to me. I am Agent 402.

I quickly opened the file and saw all the details about me and somi inside it with our photos. I gasped on seeing all of my info written in it. We didnt even had a single idea that they would have found all the information about us. "What are you doing ?" I froze on the spot. My breathing got heavier as i heard the footsteps approaching me.

Jimin pov :
I closed the trunk after putting that drug dealer inside it with his hands and legs tied and mouth taped shut. I made my way to the front seat and got inside the car. Taehyung started driving.

"Its sounds so funny." Taehyung said giggling. I looked at him with a confused expression "what sounds funny ?"  "The fact that a cheapster captured another cheapster with the help of an amazing all rounder." I sighed rolling my eyes as he laughed at me.

"Yeah and this amazing all rounder was bought down by an fucking agent who was a girl." I smirked. "Yes and the one spilling this fact is also the one who got kicked in stoma-" i cut him off before he bought out the most lame insult "just dont !" He laughed as i sat back on my seat , crossing my arms on my chest. Soon we pulled up in the parking lot of our building.

Hwa young pov :
"Mr. S-suga , i-i was just........, i was just cleaning the shelf !! Yeah and then this file fell down so i picked it up." I smiled sheepishly as i pointed at a dirty cloth kept on the desk which worked as a life saviour for me. Suga looked at the cloth and then back at me with most dangerous eyes possible.

I gulped as he took steps towards me. My back hit the wall. He bent down to my level and looked in my eyes. "Are you sure that you werent sneaking around like a curious kitten ? Hn ?" He questioned with his hands still in his pocket. I nodded quickly and he pulled out his left hand. "Hmm...you better dont cheat on us." He traced his finger all along my face and i closed my eyes. "I-i wont."

I opened my eyes as i looked at his cold face. He giggled a little as he stepped back and kept his hand in his pocket again. We got interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up in the parking. We both looked outside the huge window on our left.

"You can go now. Its already late." I nodded and quickly made my way outside the office. I went inside the elevator and pressed the button to the ground floor. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

I saw taehyung and jimin with a man fainted in the hands of bodyguards behind them. "Looks like today am gonna have sweet dreams cuz i got to see your face before i went home." Jimin winked. "Can you get out of the elevator ?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went outside the elevator. There was a sudden pull of my arm and i was pinned to the wall in next moment. "Dont you dare roll your eyes ever again on my words." I noticed that me and taehyung were the only one there and the others had left.

He sighed "well.. you are beautifull." He licked his bottom lip "Be safe , because i dont let a virgin girl infront of me be virgin for a long time." He smirked and went inside the elevator.

I got my breath back and i calmed myself down , trying to process everything happened. I went to my car and drove to my apartment.