𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

╔════════*.·:.·:·.·..✧✧✦✧✧.·:.·:·.·.*════════╗

╚════════*

╚════════*.·:.·:·.·..✧✧✦✧✧.·:.·:·.·.*════════╝

Date: August 19, 2007

A yawn escaped my lips as I made my way to the kitchen of the tiny apartment I'm staying at for the week. I'm currently in Germany doing a Victoria Secret campaign, with means a lot of publicity and runways for me. I'm staying in a tiny loft, located in Hamburg, that the agency provided for me during my stay here.

My time in Germany is almost over, seeing as it's been five days since I arrived here and I'm leaving in two days.

I didn't really tour much of it, being busy with the agency and all, but I find it very beautiful. I definitely wouldn't mind coming back for a vacation.

I waddle my way to the fridge, eyes droopy as I make my way around in the dark. I've been craving Ice cream since this morning, but never got the time to actually eat one because of the photoshoots.

After I got out of the interviews, it was already eleven at night, so as soon as I got home I fell asleep after a long warm bath. Now, it's three in the morning and I can't fall back asleep.

I finally reached the door separating me from heaven itself, and open it with great pleasure only to let out an indignant groan when I look inside.

No ice cream.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

I slam the door shut and rest my head on it with my eyes closed, "Fuck"

After a few minutes of despair, I decide to go to the store for ice cream. I've had a very long day and I need this, so without a second thought I grab the keys to my motorcycle and head out.

Parked right in front of my loft, my all black Honda cbr600rr stands proudly between two other cars. My bike is sacred to me, absolutely no one other than me is allowed to be on it. I take it with me everywhere, the agency makes sure that it gets to the place I'm staying at without a scratch.

I hop on and start it, relishing in the loud sound of the engine for a few seconds before driving off. The store isn't that far from the loft, but walking at night by myself in a country I don't know isn't really the best idea.

The roads where empty and the silence wrapped around me like a warm blanket, the lights illuminated the streets before me while I drove with immense peace of mind.

There's just something about driving on an empty road in complete silence that is so relaxing, it clears out your mind so quickly.

After a few minutes, I arrived to the store and parked my bike before getting off and putting the helmet under my arm and walking into the grocery store. It was pretty empty, only three cashiers behind the registers and two of them were half asleep.