1 - Helping Hands

"Em? Em... Emily!"

"H-Huh? What?" Emily's eyes shot open.

"Thank fucking GOD that you're alright!" Zoey exclaimed.

Ava came over and leaned against the wall. "Molly and Soph both thought you were dead."

Emily gave them the death stare while they both smiled in nervousness. "Molly, we should probably be careful around Em now." Sophia whispered.

"Yeah..." Molly whispered back.

A voice came on a loudspeaker. "Welcome. I need your help."

"Oh, hell no, I'm not about to help some dude I don't even know." Alice cursed under her breath.

"Now. My blocks have fallen over. All you need to do is find them and return them to me. It's such a simple job, I'm sure that you girls can do this. But all you have to do is listen to me like you listen to your coach."

Alice gasped. 'Oh shit, what to say to Dad?! What if one of us dies?!' She thought. Now, it may seem normal, but not when you're with your team and when your father's the coach.

On a side table, there were cardboard boxes. A paper read, "You might want these." Each of the girls took a folded-up box.

A big, metal door opened and let the girls out.

There was a cutout of a character and a sign that read: Riverride Through Hemlock Woods.

The cutout and sign gave Meg the hint as to where the girls where. "Well, shit.." She muttered. "I told you guys this place was too damn familiar.. Any of you play Roblox?"

They nodded yes.

"Well, this is the one game. Hemlock Woods? Yeah, this is Rainbow Friends."

"This is Rainbow Friends?" Sophia asked.

"Yep."

There was then a noise that caused them to jump. "Fuck.." Angelina cursed. "That's Blue. But how the hell is he already awake?"

"I don't know, and I don't WANT to know." Emily answered.

"Well. We've all played it before, we know how this goes." Alice stated. "Be careful, get the blocks, return them to the theater, and if you see Blue, put your box on."

The girls nodded again, split up into groups of two, and headed off.

----

"Alright, so you're with me," Molly stated. She looked at Megan as they headed toward the Theater. "Do you have any-" She was cut off by seeing Meg hold five blocks. "-Blocks...?"

"Five of them. You were saying?" She smiled, holding them stacked in her hands.

"...How do you already have that much..?"

Her teammate smiled again. "I've beaten this game twelve times. It's not that hard. You just gotta be careful."

There was a sound that caused them to jump. "I hear Blue.." Molly nervously stated.

He slammed the door open, which scared them. "Speak of the devil.." Megan muttered. "Get in the locker."

"But-"

"GET INSIDE THE DAMN LOCKER! NOW!"

Molly got spooked. She'd never heard Meg yell this loud. She got inside and closed the door as far as she could without locking herself in.

Her teammate, however, pulled out her box and crouched on the floor, getting as low as she could.

Both of the girls stayed dead silent until Molly watched Blue leave. "Okay.." She was breathing heavily. Both of them were. "He's gone. We're good."