'the poke'

Amy went down from her room when she suddenly saw Patrick half naked with only shorts on. Damn he's so hot she thought while staring at him. "Hey weirdo you're like a statue again." Patrick said coldly to Amy while she was staring at him. Her heart was beating so fast that she can't explain and she doesn't know how to react at him while Patrick just passed her and went to his room. Amy was still shocked, she ran to her room. "OMG! I can't believe it! as Amy told herself blushing. Its been a week since Patrick started living with Amy and her family a lot has happened and changed when they got engaged and not only that Amy and Patrick are both going to the same school and they are also classmates before any engagement happened!

"Now remember no one from school must know that we are engaged and that I'm living with your family." Patrick told Amy. As they went inside the car to school. Amy replied, "OK." As they both went inside the car. While on the way to school Amy noticed that Patrick was sleeping she went closer she smiled and poked Patrick on the cheeks. As she kept poking Patrick's cheeks something grabbed her hands and stared at her Patrick coldly said, "What do you think you're doing?" Patrick looked at her with annoyed eyes. "Ah....uhmm ... there was a mosquito on your face." Amy surprisingly said. "Oh really but you were kept on poking my cheeks." and Patrick continued. "You really are weird you know that."Patrick smirked at her and turned his look from her. That kept Amy quiet until they arrived at school.

"You know what to do." Patrick turned away while telling Amy. "Yeah, I do." Amy secretly told Patrick as they came out of the car. As they arrived at the classroom, they went on their seperate ways Patrick went to his desk with his friends while Amy met with her bestfriends Camille, and Macy.

To Be Continued............