- ABOUT OLIVIA.

ABOUT OLIVIA DAVIS, she's been friends with the core five girls for a long time

ABOUT OLIVIA DAVIS, she's been friends with the core five girls for a long time. hanna, aria, spencer, alison, emily, and olivia have been close friends since the very beginning. they only ever needed each other. they cried together, laughed together, and told each other everything, or at least they thought.

olivia came from a pretty stable family, until her mother passed away. her dad derek has raised her and her bother ryan as best as he can. his job at the rosewood hospital would kinda take over since he was the chief in charge of cardiology.

she's compassionate, caring, loyal, independent, ambitious, friendly. she's strong. she can hold her own. she's always there for her friends when they need her. the best way to describe her personality is spencer and aria.

alison and olivia, two peas in a pod. alison had some kind of trust with olivia that she didn't have with the other girls.

olivia being one of the only girls who would stick up for herself against alison, besides spencer of course. 

her biggest secret is her relationship with alison's brother, jason dilaurentis. she kept the secret from ali for as long as she could, until ali found out that night.

olivia and her friends are in for one long and exhausting and tortuous ride together but through it all, they know they'll always have each other. no matter what.