⚠️WARNING, THIS CHAPTER HAS TORTURE AND SEXUAL ASSULT IN IT, AS WELL AS TRANSPHOBIA AND DEADNAMING, AND OTHER TRIGGERING THINGS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

~one year timeskip~

Angel woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. He and Alastor were laying in the bed they shared, their pet pig, Fat Nuggets, snuggled up in between them, snorting softly in his sleep.
He stroked his pet gently, the demon-pig stirring, and blinking sleepily up at him. He and Alastor had found him when he was a piglet, left in a box on the side of the road. It had taken some effort to convince Al to keep him, but now the little pig was like their child. He looked over at his love, who was still fast asleep, his mouth curled up into a smile, his hair splayed out on his pillow. Angel watched him breath for a minute. He loved the way he purred in his sleep, and the way his snoring was the soft, crackling static of a radio.

He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He would have stayed in bed longer, if it weren't for his urgent need to pee. He sat up, yawning. He gave his two favorite boys one last loving look before, standing and pulling on his robe, tiptoeing to the washroom. After he relieved himself, he walked out onto the balcony, lighting a cigarette. He took a puff and leaned over the railing, holding it delicately between his fingers. He heard footsteps behind him, and felt a presence behind him.

"Hey Al, didn't mean to wake you-" he froze, hearing the click of a gun to his head.

"Don't make a sound." a deep, gravelly voice spoke. Angel gulped, the cigarette slipping from his fingers as he put his hands up, his bottom lip quivering.

***

Alastor woke up alone, shivering. He reached for the warmth of his lover and their beloved Nugget, but found nothing but emptiness. He sat up, furrowing his brow.

"Anthony? Are you here love?" he called out.

He heard distressed squealing, and swiftly made his way across the room to their balcony. The door was wide open, sending in a chilly morning breeze. Nugget was pacing anxiously, stopping every few feet to let out another frantic noise.

"Hush little one, what has gotten into you, little pig." he picked up the small demon. Then he saw it. A lit cigarette was left on the ground, and a little bit of sticky spider web was stuck to the railing, blowing in the wind. Angel always finished his smokes, and he always released a little bit of silk when he was afraid. He had learned this the hard way, after startling him as a joke, only to end up with a very embarrassed spider.

"Somethings wrong little Nugget, something is very wrong." his voice was followed by panicked static as he rushed to pull his clothes on and race down the stairs. It was early, so many of the hotel guests were still asleep, as well as most of the staff. Luckily, Husker was asleep on a couch, and Alastor frantically shook him awake.

"What the hell- the fuck is up with you?" the feline growned, rubbing his face.

"Angel is missing!" the static grew louder and more errotic. His shadow slapped Husker across the face, and the bartender cursed, his hand flying to his face.

"This is important my friend, I need you now more than ever." Al was practically begging at this point. Anyone who knew the Radio Demon knew, he never begged. Husker sighed, realizing his friend was in real distress.

"When was the last time you saw him?" Husker stood, dragging himself to the bar.

"Last night. We had-" he cut himself off, blushing with embarrassment. "I saw him last night. And then when I woke up he was gone, and his pig was freaking out." He explained, his shadow nodding in agreement.

"Wait, you said the pig was going wacky?" Husker's ears perked up.

"Yes, Why?" The Radio Demon raised an eyebrow.

"Cause he might have seen where they went. That's the thing with animals, they always get forgotten, not considered. But they watch everything." Husker now had a determined look on his face. "Where is this pig? And can I get a drink first, I would hate to do this thing sober," he grumbled.

"Alright old friend, I hope you're right." Al sighed.

***

Angel squeezed his eyes shut as another punch sent burning pain across his jaw. He was hanging, chained up by two of his wrists, his other hands chained painfully behind his back. The chains were sharp and painful, and glowed with a strange magic that prevented him from retracting his limbs back safely into his body.
He was stripped butt naked, and felt very exposed.

"I'll give you one last chance. Where. Is. He?" His capturer, one Edward London, growled, his eyes glowing red.

Angel just spat out blood and laughed in his face.

"I ain't tellin' you shit, dipshit." He gave him an almost mocking look, and Edward growled again, punching him in the ribs.

He groaned in pain, tears running down his face.

"He'll... find me... and he'll... kill you." He grimaced. Edward laughed, as if this whole thing was amusing to him.

"You've been here, what, 12 hours, and I have yet to see this, knight in shining armor you keep speaking so highly of. If I were you, I would give up now, and accept that your guardian angel, he isn't coming. You could make this easy. You could tell me where Aron is, and I might just have mercy, and end your pain. So what's it going to be, hm, little spider?" He grinned evilly.

"He will... kill you..." he repeated.

"Fine. You want to go the hard way. That suits me just fine." Edward smirked, removing one glove and cupping the spider's boob. Angel squirmed and cried, his heart racing.

"Please! Please, not again..." he sobbed.

Edward greedily touched his body as he spoke in a steady, chilling tone.

"That bastard took everything from me. He killed my daughter, he killed my little girl. I have spent my whole afterlife trying to find him. I'm so close, so close to getting my hands on him, and showing him the eternal pain he put me through.
You know exactly where he is, don't you, Avery?" He grabbed Angel's chin and forced him to look in his eyes.

"You are a pathetic excuse for a daughter, I should have killed you when I had the chance." He slapped Angel across the face.

"I wonder where I got it from, dad." He spat.

The pain of looking into his fathers eyes again brought him back to a memory of so long ago, looking up into those same eyes with a similar fear, as an angry hand was raised, and the punishment of his mistakes would come down upon him relentlessly.

"Your daughter died a long time ago. And Aron didn't kill her, I did. So fuck you dad. you spent so much time searching for a daughter that was never coming back, that you left behind the son that took her place. I will never tell you where he is. I will protect him with my life, and I will die over and over to keep him safe."

So I started crying well I was writing this.
Have a good day ._.