The Past

5 years later...

AUTHOR

"Ahh yes, just like that" Chay groaned, "Fuck! Yes, go on.....I'm gonna cum..."

Porchay was leaning on the counter of a public washroom of a bar, closing his eyes and throwing his head backwards. His eyes were closed from the intense pleasure of the blow job.

"Yes! Yes, just like that. Fuck!" He mumbled under his breath, "Hmm..."

Suddenly he could feel the presence of someone, and he knew exactly of whom. He opened his eyes to find his gaze locked with Kimhan's. Kim was looking at him without blinking, nearly glaring at him.

Chay looked at Kim for a moment before another sound of pleasure escaped his mouth. Chay closed his eyes and gripped the counter tightly with one hand while the other gripped the hair of the girl, whose lips were around his cock, and thrusted his hips more into her mouth cursing under his breath.

Kim's eyes never left Chay's face while the younger furrowed his eyebrows and mumbled innumerable curses. Kim was calm outside but burning inside, his gaze never lingered to what was happening down. He did not wanted to see, so he just looked at Porchay's face.

"Uhmm...hah..mm...." Chay pursed his lips and thrusted his whole length inside the girl's mouth before cumming heavily, right in front of the deadly gaze of Kimhan Theerapanyakul. Chay breathed heavily and opened his eyes to meet Kim's gaze.

Then he smirked. Kim was just looking at him without doing anything, but Chay knew better. Kimhan never shows emotions on his face, but Chay is the only one to bring out his emotional side. Perhaps we maybe seeing that in a moment....

Chay gently caressed the head of the girl who gave him a release just now. He pulled out his dick from her mouth, while semen dripped from the corner of her lips. Chay at last tore off his gaze from Kim and helped the girl on her legs. He caressed the cheek of the girl with one finger and smiled, "You did great"

Chay put his member inside his pants and chained up. The girl smiled back at him. She felt relieved to be able to please The Porchay Kittisiwat. She released the breath she was holding while Chay gently wiped off his cum from the corner of her lips.

The next thing he knew was blood splattering on his face and his patterned Brunello Cucinelli suit. Chay closed his eyes when the blood splattered on his face, before sighing and opening them again. He looked at his suit and snorted, it was covered in blood. Porchay was annoyed, it was one of his favorite suits. He once again looked at Kim to find the older lowering his gun whose muzzle was still hot and escaping steam.

"Stop ruining my suits everytime Kimhan" Chay grunted ignoring the body of the dead girl lying on the floor beside him, a hole made right through her forehead.

"Stop fucking around with people and I'll stop ruining your suits" Kim answered coldly.

Chay smirked, "Then whom shall I fuck around with? You?"

"That's a better option than fucking around with random men" Kim said, tucking the gun back to his pants.

Chay chuckled, "I have stopped doing bottom Kim"

"I never said I had a problem with being bottom" Kim mumbled more to himself than Chay.

Chay's smirk disappeared and he walked towards Kim with measured steps. When he was face to face with Kim he harshly grabbed his jaw and moved closer to Kim's face, their lips nearly touching.

"Your filthy ass doesn't deserve my dick" Chay whispered against his lips before he stepped back and adjusted his suit, "You shall go home Kim. We have a very important mission tomorrow"