Chp 4

Izuku's POV:

Hearing him saying that he loves me again just sent me to over drive. I pull him back into a passionate kiss. He responds quickly and starts to put his hands all over my body, every inch he could touch.

Kachan's POV:

My hands were going crazy, like they have a mind of their own. His body is contagious. All the curves and muscles is just so perfect. I put one hand under his shirt which rewarded me with a slight moan from Izu.
That sound was incredible and I want to hear more.

"Izuku can I-", Knock knock knock!
"Bakubro are you in there?" 'SHIT ITS SHITTY HAIR!' Izuku and I both look at the door, then back at each other, horror in our eyes.
"One second!" I say trying not to sound panicky.

In a single swoop we both fall out of bed rushing to not look like we weren't just about to fuck. Izuku sat on my bed pretending to read a text book and I fix my hair and open the door.

"What do you want?" I say slightly out of breath.

"I was just wondering if you were coming to dinner?" He says with a confused look on his face. As I was about to tell him I will be there in a minute, he spotted a figure on my bed.

"Midoriya, I didn't know you were there?" He says looking at him like it's the weirdest thing on earth. "What are you doing here?"
I look at Izuku praying he won't blurt out the truth.

"Studying" He says with his legs crossed in the most awkwardness way you could think of and with the most dumbass smile you could see.

"Bro you do know the text book is upside down, right ?" Shitty hair says slightly laughing.

Deku quickly looks at the book and flips it around, then looks at Kirishima with an awkward grin.

"I will be there soon shitty hair I just have to finish this last page" I say trying to sound like I'm not enjoying every second being with Izuku.

"Ok man see you guys soon!" He says with a smile on his face and then leaves. I close the door and look at Izuku. We stared at each other then burst out laughing.
"HAHA YOU- YOU LOOKED LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT SITING LIKE THAT IZU!" I say trying to breath through the laughter.
"HAHA WELL- YOU LOOKED SO SUSPICIOUS!" Izuku says tears in his eyes.

"We- we should probably go to dinner now" I say slightly blushing at Izu's happy face. I wish we could stay like this forever, seeing him smile and laughing.

It's been 2 month since he has returned to us after being a vigilante and going on the run to protect everyone he cares about and to stop the villains trying to kill him. He hasn't been the same since and has nightmares every single night about All For One. Even during the day he hears his voice in his head and all the death threats All For One is telling him. How he is going to kill everyone he loves and how it's all Izuku's fault.

I know in the past Deku has always struggled with depression and self- esteem, but I think it's gotten way worse when he got this curse power from All Might. All the stress and loss he has endured. All the pressure to become the Number 1 hero, to be the symbol of peace. Especially after the war...

All- all the pain I have put on him, how I told him to take a swan dive of a building...... I know it still haunts him to this day..... It definitely haunts me. 

I know I said sorry to him before he come back and just now but to see him the way he is, is just so painful. Even though he smiles, laughs and is his bubbly self with others, by himself...... he is numb, unstable and hates himself every second he has.

He has never cared about himself only for others. This world doesn't deserve someone as caring, loving and down to earth as him. That's why I'm going to protect him from this world and himself. Love him with everything I got. To fight by his side even tho he tell me no. I'll love him ever if he pushes me away because he wants to protect me. I WILL BE THERE FOR HIM, IN LIFE AND DEATH. TO THE VERY END. 

"Ok kachan." He says to me with a loving smile on his face as he walks towards me. Before I open the door I give him a hug and and kiss him on the cheek.
"I will always love you Izu".
"I know kachan". We let go of each other and head out for dinner.

——————————————————————
Hello everyone, it has been a hot minute but I'm back😃 I hope you liked this chapter and want to read more😙 I will see yall in the next chapter loves 🥰