MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Code name: Nexus

Age: 28

Birth Date: 2530

Rank: Captain (Formerly), Commander of UNSC Holdout.

Allegiance: UNSC (Formerly), UNSC Holdout.

Occupation: Orbital Drop Shock Trooper.

Personality: Courage, Resilient, Determined

Likes: UNSC, Humanity, Rtas 'Vadum(Respects him), His troops, His Personal AI Aniela.

Dislikes: Covenant Splinter Factions, Jiralhanae, Sangheili, Unggoy, Kig Yar, San Shyuum.

Traits: (Y/n) is Xenophobic like many other UNSC members because of the Human-Covenant War. But he did look past that as he respects Rtas 'Vadum, that doesn't mean he forgave the Elite's. He's Xenophobic and doesn't trust any Aliens because of the last ones weren't very friendly and tried to wipe out his race.

Looks: Yours.

Appearance: 

Weapon of Choice: Battle Rifle, Magnum, DMR

Skills/Abilities: 

Stealth: Being an ODST, (Y/n) has mastered Stealth. He's an expert at it having been apart of dozens of stealth operations. From Reach to Cortana's Uprising.

Hand to Hand Combat: (Y/n) was trained in Hand to Hand Combat incase he was forced to do things the old fashion way. He's physically beaten Elites and other Covenant members to death during the war.

Marksmanship: Before he joined the UNSC, his father trained him to Hunt before he was killed by the Covenant. Taking those skills to heart, he joined the UNSC and became an ODST like his father. Using his dad's teachings to climb the ranks and became an good Marksman. All thanks to his old man.

Leadership: (Y/n) can shut anyone up and make them follow orders. He's even put down a Spartan who was getting aggressive by just words alone. Everyone knew his words were backed by experience and whatever he said, he meant. People respected him enough to follow his every word as he actively refused to leave any teammates or soldiers behind.

Deception: (Y/n) is skilled in tricking his opponents with either physical traps or using words to confuse his enemies. He's deceived many Covenant Soldiers and Insurrectionists throughout the years. Hell, he even tricked a member of ONI into reveling crimes that let him arrest the bastard.

Negotiation: Thanks to his Deception skills, (Y/n) is an amazing negotiator. He's made temporary alliances with Insurrectionists to defeat the Covenant during and after the War. hell, he managed to talk his way out of a gunfight. He can literally kill you with words if he wanted to,