CHAPTER 8: Noah

Kai and I were laying on Kai's bed while we talked. I felt bad for Kai after what happened to Simon but I didn't want to bring that up. I always thought Kai's life was full of adventures due that he is always with Max and Summer and they are the local detectives. Kai was barely at school due to the fact that he helped to solve cases and teachers were fine with it.

"What are you thinking of?" asked Kai, looking at me.

"Nothing," I replied instantly.

Kai jumped on me and started tickling me and said "Come on just tell me,"

I started laughing and tried to push Kai off of me. Kai kept tickling me till I finally pushed him off and he fell off the bed.

"You okay?!" I asked, scared that he got hurt.

"I'm fine," he said, standing up.

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"It's fine, but now tell me what you were thinking about," he said.

"About the fact you have an interesting life," I said.

"What Do you mean?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter," I said.

Kai kissed me and I smiled.

I know I don't deserve Kai since he's sweet and handsome and I'm just me Noah Carter. My life kind of sucks. My parents are very wealthy and they are away a lot so I'm always by myself. I get straight A's and I'm trying to get a football scholarship for Brown University. Kai's life isn't perfect either. Kai and I are both closeted and it sucks but at least we came out to his family. Kai is almost 15 and I am 16. He actually turns 15 next Sunday.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just stressed out," I replied.

"Oh," He said.

I pulled him onto my lap and I hugged him as tight as I could since I don't want what happened to Simon to happen to Kai. I'm 100% in love with him.

He fell asleep in my arms and I just couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about like 10 things at once.

I decided to watch some shameless on my phone with my headphones so I wouldn't wake Kai. I have already finished the series but I decided that I was going to watch season 11 since it has a lot of gallavich.

I relate to Ian Gallagher a lot because we both have anger issues and like men. I hope Kai and I get married one day. I know we are only 15 and 16 but we really are soulmates.

After an episode, I put my phone down and I finally fell asleep and I was still holding on to Kai like my life depended on it.

The next morning I woke up and Kai was gone. I panicked for a moment but then I realised he was probably having breakfast since this family wakes up so early.

I put on a shirt and then I walked into the kitchen and there was Kai. I gave him a hug and told him that I was so worried, he thought I was being crazy. I had some avocado toast and then I sat on the couch with Kai and the rest of the group.

Kai and I decided to go swimming so we all put on bathing suits and went to the beach. I wanted to go right in but Kai said that he wanted to stay on the beach for a bit.

Axel, Summer, Max, Rin and I went in the water. I thought it would be fun to go in too but I preferred to stay with Kai.

As I was sitting with Kai I felt this weird feeling of just sadness for no reason. I even started panicking and shaking.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked.

"I-I don't know," I said, starting to cry.

"What's wrong?" He asked.