Special Chapter - Who's that pokemon? WAIT NO-

This Chapter is not related with the plot, as I want to celebrate the 1.5K reads. Thank you so, so, much for reading my book!

So, what is a special chapter, you mqy ask? Think of it as a random occurrence, and it really does not affect that much with the current plot or story at all so don't worry too much! ^^

Let's start!

Somewhere in the library... Y/N was reading yet another book, with a small smile on their face. They were enjoying the book they were reading so far, until they heard someone groan loudly in a distance.

They frowned as their peaceful reading was interrupted by someone else, Y/N stood up from their seat and went to the direction of the noise.

Once they found where the noise was coming from, they saw a young girl. Her strawberry brunette hair arranged in a messy bun.

She was groaning out of frustration. "No, no, no... I'll have to remake another draft. This isn't good..."

Y/N stepped up, clearing their throat as they looked at the young girl.

The girl shrieked and fell from her chair, books falling over from all sides. Y/N shook their head as they gently took the books that fell on the floor.

Once they were done, the girl sat up and stared at Y/N. "Ah, you startled me back there!"

Y/N raised an eyebrow as they stared at the young girl. "Is that really all you have to say?" To say the least, they were interested at the girl's behaviour.

Y/N watched as the girl's lavender eyes went wide, immediately bowing in front of them "I'm so sorry if that came off as rude! I don't really mean it, I swear!"

Y/N accepted the apology with a nod "That's alright, though I'm curious... What were you doing? And what's your name? And judging from your clothes, you're from Inazuma, aren't you?"

"My name's Yuuka! And you're right, I am from Inazuma! But I moved away for personal reasons..." Yuuka looked away for a moment.

She immediately snapped out of it as she stared at Y/N again "I was writing a story, but I'm actually struggling a lot... I don't know what else to put in on my draft as you can see..."

Y/N was curious about what she was writing, taking a piece of their draft with calculating eyes.

"Hm... This is pretty good, but I did notice that there's a lot of drafts in here that doesn't match with this one." Y/N stated, pointing at the other papers on the table.

Yuuka scratched her head as she nervously laughed. "That's because they're unused drafts. They were ideas I have thought about, but decided not to include them in the story."

"And why is that, Yuuka?" Y/N curiously asked. The girl got more nervous as they quietly whispered "It felt very rushed for me..."

Y/N stared at the girl without a word, thinking carefully of what they're going to say. "Why don't you take a break or relax yourself? Maybe then, you would be able to think properly on what to write."

"And I'm not taking no as an answer." Yuuka's eyes widened slightly as she started at them, like a deer caught jn headlights.

"But-" Y/N frowned, causing the young girl to sigh, knowing there was no escape "Fine, you caught me..." Yuuka groaned, before yawning "Well, let's go to Good Hunter... I heard that the food there is great...!" Yuuka yawned again as they stood up from her seat.

Y/N stared at them with half lidded eyes, watching Yuuka organize her papers on her bag. 'Humans and their lack of self care...' they sighed, facepalming.