𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 , ˢʰᵃ ᵍᶻ

∞

"Girl, look. I don't go back and forth on the internet, drop the dot or shut up." Ivy spoke calmly and shrugged.

"Bitch I'll pull up to the Ts right now." Winter yelled into the camera, a bit of spit landing on it.

"So do that." Ivy nodded, pursing her lips unfazed. "I'a see you when you get here shorty." she ended the live.

"Why you on live arguing with that hoe?" Shaheem walked into the kitchen with a blunt in hands. He didn't have on anything but gray sweats, his toned abs showing.

"That's all you drill rappers do, go on live and talk shit. You too." Ivy snapped making him frown at her.

"Who the fuck you talking too? I'a fuck you up, word to. Ian' nunna' Winter.. the fuck?" He mugged her, going into the refrigerator, and grabbed some Juice.

"You really gon' fight her?" Sha asked, drinking from the carton making Ivy cringe.

"No shit, she got too much mouth for me and not a lot of this." Ivy made her hands into a mouth, then made them into a fist.

"Why you always on hots ma? You too pretty to always be fighting," He walked behind her, grabbing her waist and turning her around so she could face him.

She hopped on the counter and nuzzled her face into his neck, wrapping her arms around him, "Females be trying me," she simply said.

"They trolls, you know that. How many bitches you fought in the past three months? Like what four?" He tilted his head laughing. "You damn near famous on pdl."

She chuckled, "I know." she picked her phone up, hearing multiple buzzes and dings.

"Oh she pulled up forreal? Ian' think she had it in her." Ivy mumbled, getting down from the counter. She walked to their front door and slid on her crocs, opening the door.

Sha ran over to her, trying to pull her back but it was too late.

Instead of him trying to prevent her from fighting like her always did, he stood outside, waiting for everything to unravel.

Winter hopped out off a black car, as Ivy walked closer to her.

Sha got a little closer to the two, eyeing down the car to make sure she didn't bring and extra's, and she did.

"Oh nah," Sha uttered, it was a female. He wasn't going to let his girlfriend get jumped.

"What's popping?" the lightskin girl walked up, tying her hair up.

Ivy didn't bother saying anything and ran up first, sending a blow to Winters face.

Sha immediately grabbed his phone, going live. "Oh yeah! My bitch onnat'!" he yelled, flipping the camera around to show the girls tussling.

Winter tried to grab the smaller girl hair but Ivy pulled her back by her hoodie and made her trip, slinging her to the ground.

Sha seen Winter's friend walk up, making him slightly push her back. "If you jump in Ima' beat you." he said, now his live flooding with views.

She stood over Winter as she kicked her legs. Ivy brought her fist back, continuously hitting her face, head and chest.

"Bitch let me get up!" Winter shouted from below her but Ivy didn't care.

"Fuck up bitch." Ivy kept punching, but this time she made sure to aim for her face.

Now, Winter face was really bloody but that didn't stop her. Ivy brought her left foot to the girls face, stomping as hard as she could, making Winter guard her face.

Everbody who was watching the fight flinched. Sha grabbed her and strong armed her, using all his strength to grab her with one arm and literally lift her up to get her away from the girl.

Ivy breathed heavy, "Fuck is you talkin' bout'. Look at where allat' mouth gotchu' bitch. I should spit on you!" Ivy yelled, trying to get out of Sha's grip.

"Relax ma. Be coo', you got her ass." Sha whispered into her ear, he looked down at his phone, "Ya' know Ivy body, she beat that bitch bloody, we off this." he ended the live and went back into the house with Ivy still in his grip.

"You can let me go now." Ivy said, Sha placed her back on her feet,

"Why you did her like that?" He kissed her forehead, calming her down.

"She had life fucked up thinking I wasn't gon' get up wit' her. She shoulda' knew my body, all them bitches I beat up, Ion' know why she thought she was different." Ivy ranted, walking into the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror, examining her face to make sure she have any scratches or bruises. She did have some on her arms, but not too noticeable.

Her hands were bruised and bloody though. She turned on the faucet water, making sure it was cold and ran her hands up under it, slightly wincing.

Sha came in, watching her care for her hands, "As much as ion' like you fighting, you look sexy when you do it." he grabbed her arm, pulling her to him.

She looked up at him, "You a weirdo." she laughed. She looked down at his sweatpants, seeing his hard on. Her hand flew over her mouth.

"Shaheem!" She held her mouth open, "Now way you hard from me fighting?"

"I am.." He nodded, putting one hand on her back and the other on her hip, bending her over the counter.

"Who said I wanted to fuck though?"

She sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes, "Come on bro, stop playing."

"Go ahead baby," she consented, biting over her bottom lip as she looked back, watching him pull down her shorts.

He gave her a hard smack on the butt, earning a moan from her, "Why you not wearing panties? Slut ass."

She started to get wet down there, he pulled down his sweats and underwear, stroking his length.

He slapped the tip against her folds, teasing her, making her go crazy.

"I need you in me.."

Doing what she wanted, he stuck his dick in her, causing them to both let out noises of pleasure.

He pulled her arms back and held them, starting to stroke in her.

"Throw it back, lemme' see some'," He hardly slapped her ass again as it recoiled.

She leaned off the counter and gained some balance to her feet, moving her ass as she fucked him back.

"There you mama. Work for it." he rubbed her butt, watching her move back on him.

𖣔 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐲𝐲 ; 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘭. syk4redd

𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘎𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚 ?

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛 ??