Chapter Thirteen

In the living room Sarah, Dean and Sam are talking to the boy and the mother after what the little boy saw the following night and they was all dressed as sheriffs and Mrs Mckay says "I know you're just doing your job, but the police have been here all week already. I don't see why we have to go through this again and the more he tells the story, the more he believes it's true." Sam says to Mrs Mckay "Mrs Mckay we know you spoke with the local authorities."

Dean then says "But, uh, this seems like a matter for the state police, so...." Sarah says " Don't worry about how crazy it sounds, Evan. You just tell us what you saw." Evan said " I was up late, watching TV. When I heard this weird noise." Sam asked Evan "What did it sound like?" Evan says to the three of them "It sounded like....a monster." The three of them exchange a look, then Mrs Mckay says to Evan "Tell the officers what you were watching on TV."

Evan looked at the officers and he says "Godzilla Vs. Mothra." That makes dean smile and he says excitedly "That's my favorite Godzilla movie. It's so much better than the original, huh?" Evan says "Totally." Dean says "Yeah." The he looks to Sam and continues and says "He likes the remake." Evan says "Yuck." Sarah and Sam glares at Dean and Sam clears his throat, which stops dean and then Sam asks "Evan, did you see what this thing was?" 

Evan said "No. But I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. It pulled him underneath the car." Sarah asked "Then what?" Evan said "It took him away. I heard the monster leaving. It made this really scary sound." Sam said "What did it sound like, Evan?" Evan said "Like this...whining growl." Again the three of them had a look and then Sarah says "Thank you for your time."

The three of them was at Kugel's keg and it was night time, Sam is having a beer sitting at a table and he has John's Journal  with him as well, whilst he was doing that Sarah and Dean was both playing darts Sam speaks up and says, "So the local police have now ruled out foul play, because apparently there was no signs of a struggle." Sarah is the one throwing darts, whilst she does that Dean is watching her and says to Sam, "Well they could be right it just be a kidnapping and maybe this isn't our kind of gig." Sam speaks up and says, "Yeah except maybe for this...Dad marked the area." Sarah's turn was finished and she hit a high score, but Dean had gone to his brother so she joined them and he looks at the Journal and Sam continues, "Possible hunting grounds for a phantom attacker?" 

Dean says, "Yeah why would he even do that?" Sam who is now looking at the both of them says, "Well, he actually found a  lot of local folklore about a dark figure that comes out at night, grabs people, then vanishes. He found this too-- this county has more missing persons per capita then anywhere else in the state." Sarah finally speaks up after taking a sip of her drink and says, "Yeah that's really weird." Dean says, "Yeah you're right we should ask around more tomorrow." He went back to the dart board that was until Sam says, "Right." 

He then takes his wallet out and he says, "Yeah I saw a motel about five miles back

He then takes his wallet out and he says, "Yeah I saw a motel about five miles back." That causes Sarah and Dean to look over at Sam not exactly impressed to be honest they was both having fun playing darts and drinking beer, Dean was the first to speak up and says, "Woah, woah easy let's have another round." Sarah who is standing next to Dean looks over to him and says, "Why because I'm kicking your ass at darts?" He smirks at her and says, "Oh come I'm letting you win." She smirks at him and pokes him playfully on the chest, "Yeah sure you was Winchester." They smile at each other then Sam coughs interrputing which causes Dean to give him the famous bitch face, he then continues and says "Yeah well either way we should get an early start."