1

Third Person Pov:

It was the boys first day of highschool. They were nervous but who wouldn't be? It's a new school, new people, and high school can be a lot.

"It was the first day and I already hate everybody." David said.

"Why you always gotta be negative?" Darrian asked.

"Right like we just walked in tf." Keem said.

"So? Everybody stink this shit gone start rubbing off on me!" David said.

"No David whatchu smelling is ya self. Ik you didn't shower this morning." Elijah said.

"Bro stfu before I backhand you gang!"

"Anyways where is our class at cause I don't see it." Ethan said.

"I think it's right there." Darrian said pointing.

"Alright let's go." Keem said.

Time Skip
__________

Class

As the boys and the rest of the class waited for the teacher to arrive the door opened revealing a woman.

"Ugh... blackies." She muttered.

"Anyways goodmorning class I'm your teacher Mrs. Anderson but you can call me Mrs. Sandra. I will be your math teacher for the year." Mrs. Sandra said.

"Are we gonna skip pass the fact she just called us blackies?" A girl said from the back of the classroom.

"Girl hush so I can teach y'all." Mrs. Sandra said.

Time Skip
__________

30 minutes later

"So 2+2 = 6 but let me tell you why! There are TWO TWOS which means there's an additional two that nobody talks about because the government-"

*BELL RINGS*

"YES LAWD!!" A boy shouted as he immediately grabbed his backpack and ran out the room.

Everyone laughed at that.

"Finally cause she was on some bullshit." Ethan said as he packed up a long with the rest of the class.

Another Time Skip
__________________

Lunch

"I dont get Santa Claus, how is he sliding down the chimy with his fat NASTY ass? Got kids sitting on his lap and sloppy unhealthy? Sounds like a pedophile to me." David said.

(Y'all  better know where I got that from too 🙄)

"I always thought the tooth fairy was weird asl too. She sneaks in your house and steals your body parts??? Weird." Darrian said.

The boys were talking to each other untill they noticed a blue haired boy staring at them.

"Problem?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing y'all just a lil funny looking so..." He said before walking away.

Ethan was about to follow him until he got pulled back down by Darrian.

"Dont it's not even worth it." Darrian said

"EWW QUEERS!" David yelled pointing to Keem and Elijah.

They were having a full on make out session.

"Aren't you gay too DD?" Elijah asked.

"Ew? Never." David said.

"But last night I caught making a shrine to darr-"

Ethan was cut off by David stuffing food in his mouth and pushing him out his chair.

"I geuss we'll never know what he had to say." David said shrugging.

A little something cause y'all needed an updateeee and ik all characters weren't in this chapter but some of them will be in the next one

Thoughts?

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️