THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!😨 but there's reading!

Hey! Sorry if it's taking long but I have exams to do and Sims 4 to play and getting ready for my next year of high school...The last day of school is coming guys👹 So umm here is a bunch of nonsense stories that are cringy but this is enough time I have.

Some are unfinished!🤗

Also, keep in mind some of them have my OC but not all of them...sorry guys😌

This is beauty and the best and this counts! I did this for one of my classes!🫡

A retelling of a fairy tale.

Warning!: A few villains, Blood, weapons, and other stuff too crazy but still crazy stuff!!

"You guys! Why don't you be a bit nicer?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"It's useless. Why should WE do something nicer? We don't have to do anything." Mikey said. He hated no HE and MICHEAL both hated having to do stuff like that because they were the 'princes' of this part of their land. Micheal was going to be king but he hated the idea and so did Mikey. Their father enforced hatred into them and that made them who they are today.

"We shouldn't do anything for the low peasants below us," Micheal yelled.

"M we are in a new time! This isn't the old times! Mickey! Please! This doesn't have to be like this." Their sister knew that no matter what their hater was cold and rotten their father cared about no one but them and their sister a bit.

"Lin places leave me and Mikey wants to be alone... " Said, Micheal. Mikey closed his eyes.

"Okay... but remember there is going to be a ball tonight and you guys need to go as the rulers from this land... Micheal, you need to show up, and you too Mikey." She said as she left.

That same night at the ball while they had their party the greedy brothers only watched and danced as everyone did their part. Then out of nowhere, a knock was heard. Mikey sighed and went to go get it. There he saw an old lady.

"Please," The old lady said." I need a place to stay" She pulled out a flower. The flower was blue and it had a beautiful glow. "If you let me stay, I will give you this flower. But it's not just any flower, it's a magical flower." She said Micheal shakes her head. He did not want to waste his time with her or talk to her so he slammed the door and walked away. What hap[pen next was unexpected. He came back to see his brother and sister on the ground bleeding. He rushed to them not understanding.