🔥Stress Release Pt.2🔥 - Ateez - S.Mg x J.Yh

Requested by an_exol. I hope you like it, and I hope I wrote it well!

Request:: Mingi has a lot on his mind lately, so naturally, his friends drag him to a party to de-stress. While partying, Mingi meets a hot guy named Yunho, and things escalte pretty quickly.

Kinks:: Top Yunho, Bottom Mingi, Choking, Sir, Degradation, Bondage, Spanking, Edging,

Warnings:: Heavy Smut, Drinking, Smoking, Sex under the Influence.

---

"Y-yunnie.." the shorter panted softly. He didn't even know exactly what he wanted, but he wanted more of the older male.

"Yes, baby boy?" The taller whispered into Mingi's ear, finding it so hard to control himself. He ground his hips down into the male slightly, smirking at the gasp that left his lips.

"Sound so pretty, Min~"

The younger boy whined quietly, squirming lightly in Yunho's hold. The elder chuckled softly.

"What do you want, Baby Boy?~" he hummed, leaning down to start kissing at Mingi's neck.

Another soft gasp left the male's lips as his neck was gently attacked. Yunho was rolling his hips down every so often as well, making their crotches rub together perfectly and start becoming hard.

Yunho absolutely loved the noise coming from Mingi, they sounded so soft and delicate. He couldn't wait to hear more.

Nibbling and licking at the younger's neck, Yunho successfully marked the blank canvas in many places. He pulled away, grinning at his work.

The male underneath him looked so beautiful.

"Y-yunn.. w-want you.. pl-please.." Mingi gasped out again when the older rolled his hips down again. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough. He needed more.

When the younger's hands tried to wrap around Yunho's neck to bring him forward into another kiss, the elder immediately pinned his hands down to the ground, causing Mingi to whine.

Yunho hummed and leaned down to kiss his jawline. "Be a good boy and tell me what you want, Min~" he whispered seductively in the youngers ear.

Mingi squirmed slightly, his face dusted with a bright pink. "Y-yunho.."

"That's not my name."

"D-daddy..?"

"Gods ew no-"

"S..Sir?" The shorter looked up at the male ontop of him, wanting to get the right name. He saw Yunho's face change from disgust, to thinking, to a soft smirk.

"That, I could get used to." he hummed, kissing Mingi's neck again, using one hand to hold both his hands to the floor, while his free hand went to Mingi's waist, his fingertips brushing under the male's shirt.

Mingi squirmed in the older male's grasp, whining at all the feelings.

Yunho gripped at the younger's waist, holding him still. "Don't move, slut." he growled, making Mingi whine more.

The elder ripped off the crop top from Mingi's torso, admiring his soft candy bar abs. His hands traced up the male's torso, up to his nipples.

Yunho grazed his thumbs across both pecks at once, ripping a squeak out of the younger.

Mingi blushed wildly, moaning quite loudly when the elder did it again.

"So sensative.." Yunho smiled. He leaned down and brushed his tongue along one nipple, watching Mingi squirm again.