Pre-chapter

Somewhere in the year 2058, a tale was written in a colorful city of Ellatis. A city that used to be known as 'The City of Harmony'. A place where people could find peace without houses getting grieved by a group of criminal. But that fantasy harmony quickly became false since the rise of an organization called 'The Sanctions'. Making chaos at every corner of the city turning the title from 'The City of Harmony' into 'The City of Misery'.

So, the mayor made a decision to establish an organization, teams of warriors working together to put an end to The Sanctions. He gathered the best of the best from each state across the country, each with their own boons and flaws in different specialties. They are then divided into 4 main classes. Cobrees, a professional attacker with such strategic piece of plan. Phantees, a group that their only focus is attacking in the dark. None of their work were mentioned by anyone. Titanees, has the strongest naturally built body, some of them were even a body builder champion. Their body is enhanced from just barely suppressing a bullet to literally invincible to explosives. Lectronees, the people that is so smart they could just hack into anyone's system in seconds. With their ability they could take down The Sanctions.

After the mayor's death, a new election has been made and a representative was voted as the new mayor. But things start to fall apart as the Sanctions is becoming more and more aggressive while at the same time more warriors were selected to end the chain of misery for Ellatis.