conspar ?! (Chapter 4)

CASPAR'S POV

"Just do it. I mean, what could possibly happen, right?", Joey said to me.

He's right, I thought to myself.
"Yeah, alright. I can do this," i replied, more to myself than Joey.

With that, I forced my feet to move, one step at a time as they brought me closer to mi amor. When I finally reached Connor, I sucked in a huge breathe and let it out. I guess he heard and as he turned around, I planted my lips on his soft cheeks.

After about a second, I pulled away and dragged Connor into the closest room to us. As we both stepped in, I locked the door behind us.

"Uhh... Caspar?", Connor said.

"Hmm?", I replied.
Shit. What am i going to say? Do i confess? MOM WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU?!

"What was that all about?", he asked.

"Oh, well uh, I think I have a crush on you...", I admitted shyly.

"You think?", Connor asked.

"Well, I guess I do... been having these feelings for a while now", I said.

"Ohh...uhh, see, Caspar, you're a really nice guy. You're funny, sweet, and hot, but I have feelings for someone else.", he said.

Ouch. That hurt. I honestly thought it might've been me when he said he had feelings for someone in the room earlier, but I guess not.

"Ohh... I see. Who?", I asked out of curiosity and a bit of jealousy.

"Troye.", he said blushing a bit.

"Well, Troye's a really lucky guy to have you going after him.", I said. And with that, I gave him a weak smile and walked out of the room with my heavy heart.

A/N: Vote, Comment, & Follow for more updates!