awkward (unedited) CHAPTER 2

Apologizing now for incorrect grammar & spelling 😅😅😅😅😅
Sorry this chapter's so short. Next chapter will be longer and better I swear! 😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️

STILL CONNOR'S POV~~

Crap...
Well, here goes nothing...
And with that, I slowly walked over to where Troye was sitting with his eyes closed in the huge circle. I stared at his beautiful face, lost in my own thoughts for a few seconds. As soon as I found my way back to reality, I slowly bent down to Troye's sitting height, and pecked him on his lips softly, yet fully. He kissed me back slightly with a smile. This immediately made me smile and my insides felt so happy that he kissed me back. When the kiss ended, I walked back to my seat in the circle, sat down, and closed my eyes. Then i heard Troye getting up from his seat and I heard his footsteps as he walked to the center of the circle. Then we heard Caspar say, " I dare you, person in the middle, to kiss your favorite person in this room"
...
I waited
...
And waited
...
But no kiss...
This kind of hit me in the feels, well, i mean, it hit me pretty hard. But i mean, i can't expect to be Troye's favorite person in the room, not with Tyler here anyways...
Tyler and Troye are "cute", don't get me wrong, it's just that... I dunno, call me cocky but I think I would be better for Troye...
Then I heard Zoe say "Alright person in the middle, Kiss the person you least like in this room." This earned Zoe "ooOOOoooOo's" from our friends. And then there was silence as we all waited for the person in the middle, which i assume is Tyler, because who else would be Troye's favorite person in the room, right? My thoughts were then interrupted as I felt cold lips come into contact with my cheek...

A/N: Omg hi guys sorry I haven't updated in foreverrrrrr. Forgive me please? c: Haha anyways, please vote and comment! It really does get me more motivated to write & update! ❤️❤️ Feedback is always really nice thanks!