❝𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐❞

[Yandere!Giyuu x Shinazugawa!GN!Reader]
Requested By:[N0ne]
Warning:Gore,Bl00d,Kidnapping,Obsessive Behaviour.

To put it simply you are Sanemis Sibling Yet He Denys the fact hes related to genya your little sibling,your the middle child,You used Wind Breathing also like your older brother,when sanemi became a Hashira He Introduced You To the Others and Notice Giyuu on the sidelines alone and had a depressing Aura,And Decide to Hang out with giyuu,Whats The worst that could happen?

"Uhm Hello There.."Y/N greeted the water hashira

"Hello."He Greeted Back

"My Name Is Shinazugawa Y/N Its Nice to meet you."Y/N Introduced Themselves

"Its also a Pleasure to meet you Shinazugawa-san,My Name Is Tomioka Giyuu."Giyuu had a slight smile,wait what?

"Ahm,Tomioka-san Please Call me Y/N from now on,since i feel like its embarassing to be mentioned in last name.."

"Okay,You can Also call me Giyuu,no need to be formal around me at all.."Giyuu had a small tint of blush?,must be imagining things.

Its been a long time since you and Giyuu had been Great friends,Butttt your Brothers a Bit Overprotective about it and almost tried slitting giyuus throat,But Giyuus Personality has Changed,Extremely for example:Zenitsu was begging for you to marry him and giyuu saw it all,lets say.....he was missing for a long time...

Y/N was worried for zenitsu suddenly dissappearing,And is in the Butterfly estate checking up on tanjiro and inosuke 24/7 since  they 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 go missing.

"Y/n-san no need to be that worried for us we will be fine-"

"No!,i dont want one of you to go missing also like zenitsu!,i cant lose another one of my friends!"Y/N was cracking up their voice filled with sadness.

"Y/n-san."Giyuu entered the room with no hesitation making y/n Flinch

"Y-yes,Giyuu-kun?"Y/N Slowly Turned to him

"Come have dinner with me tonight in my estate alright?,i have something important to talk to you."Giyuu said with a calm look

"Right,Then see you later tonight giyuu-kun."Y/n said

(Timeskip)

"Y/n,your here thats great come inside the foods still preparing please comfort yourself for a bit."Giyuu had a smile on his face happy that his future wife *ahem* his "friend" is here

"You have a nice place giyuu-kun."Y/N Commented

"Thank you Y/n-san,please excuse me for a bit i have to cook the rest of the food,you can take your time to explore around but,Please do not go in the basement."giyuu warned

"Okay giyuu-kun."

While Y/N Searched More Of The Estate she saw the basement that giyuu warned her not to enter,as curious she is she entered the basement...the horrible stench drowned them in disgust.

"Whats this awful smell?!"Y/N muttered
Theirselves

When Y/N Finally got down to the ground floor of the basement they were shocked to see....zenitsus body,Muichiros body,even shinobus body,heck even tengens body was there,shocked by all of the dead bodies Y/N Was Met by a cloth covering her mouth

"MMMPHM!"Y/n Struggled to get out of the strong grip on their waist.

"Shshhh....dont worry..i will make sure to keep you here with me."Giyuus Voice was Deep and whispered it to Y/Ns Ear And Was Knocked out cold.

(Time skip)

Y/n slowly fluttered their eyes open restrained tightly.

"MMPHMPHH!"Y/N Tried Breaking free from such harsh restraints only to give up in the process.

"Its no use to wiggle around like that darling~"Giyuu showed himself and had a creepy smile with a lot of blush he removed the rope that was on y/ns mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK GIYUU!" Y/N yelled Harshly at Their Own Friend That became a psycho.

"Thats no way to treat your Husband Like That dear."Giyuu grabbed harshly on Y/Ns Chin.

"From Now On you are MINE and mine only."