Prologue

It is half past two in the morning. The road that was jammed with cars in the daytime has been transformed into something most people could not have expected. Two large container trucks loaded with powerful superbikes parked side by side, while several black cars have been parked to block the entrances and exits of the road, so no one else could enter, and it turned the street into motor racing circuit in the heart of the city.

It is a special event that only the invited guests can join.

However, tonight is different when a boy sneaks in and makes the whole event chaotic, and the security guards of the event chase and try to catch him turbulently, but it all then ends up on the chief mechanic's shoulder.

The uninvited guest has been ushered away, but he seemed to completely forget his best

friend who came together.

Sky, who has been through the chaos to get into the event runs after the car that is pulling away with his friend. He has a confusing look on his face as he has difficulty deciding whether he should be worried about his friend or himself.

Since the event does not allow the outsiders in, it also means that those who sneak in are not

allowed to leave either.

Damn you, Rain! You have gotten me in trouble.

It is that moment that the young boy hears a greeting from behind.

"Did you come with Phayu's boy?"

The person who greets him is shaking a car key that Sky remembers by heart that... it is his friend's key.

"Your friend dropped the car key."

The look in the eyes of the man in front of him tells Sky that he enjoys it.

"If I want it back, what would I have to do in exchange for it?"

"You can just take it." The man hands it over to him easily, but in the moment that he is about to pull his hand out, what the young man is being afraid of becomes true.

"But you know that this event requires a pass, right? It's not good to sneak in like this."

"Then let me ask you: what do I have to do to leave quietly?"

Then what he fears happened.

"I think you know what I want."

Even though Sky has told himself that he would never have a relationship with anyone, whatsoever, after he considers the atmosphere all around and a relatively tight security system, all he could do is agree.

"Fine."

He has nothing to lose; it's only sex.

"Take off your clothes"

"Woo! Slow down there. It's not really my style to just get here, strip and get it over with."

"Ugh."

Phraphai is quite surprised and amused when he leads the young boy into the luxurious condominium he uses to 'lure the bait,' but the bait is completely indifferent to what is going to happen. Also, the young boy is the one who pulls his own T-shirt off over his head and throws it onto the backrest of the sofa indifferently. It makes the person who made the offer laugh in amazement.

And he is even more pleased when the young boy sighs in his face.

What a naughty boy!

Phraphai thinks while raising the tips of his mouth and staring at the young boy whom he just helped out of the motor racing event in the middle of the city with scrutiny in his eyes.