Chapter 2

The Giant Wants the Sky

"Here we are, Sky."

"Ughhh."

"If you keep sighing so often, you'll age faster."

"Whether I'll age slowly or fast is none of your business, isn't it?"

"How come? I've told you that I'm going to hit on you. I don't want an old-looking boyfriend."

Naphon holds back his urge to sigh again as well as he can, taking a deep breath to stabilize his mood. Then, he turns to look at the face of the driver who has volunteered to drive him to his dorm. No matter how much he wanted to decline the offer, looking at those sharp eyes that has showed stubbornness, and considering his behavior over the past few weeks, Sky figures he should just let him have it his way. It would be better than letting the other person become more dramatic. Also, he cannot guess what this man will do.

At least, he does not want him to pop up and wait for him in front of the faculty premises until they become the subject of everyone's gossip.

"I think you should go find someone else to mess around with," Sky suggests frankly, but the other person just smiles wide.

"If I wanted to mess with someone else, I wouldn't have been running around trying to find you like this."

Fair enough.

The listener becomes quiet as it makes sense because it has been several months and he should have forgotten his face by now, but...

"I don't want to mess around with you."

He says while opening the door and getting out of the car without hesitating. He does not care the fact that someone as handsome as Phayu is trying to hit on him because this man is not hitting on him for real; it seems more like he is trying to get into bed with him.

"C'mon, don't just cut me off like that. You wouldn't know if you never tried," the driver also gets out of the car after him, saying with the tone of voice that sounds so pleading that it could make so many girls fall for him, but not Sky who shrugs nonchalantly while walking to the door that requires a keycard to get through.

"I've tried it. That's why I know I don't want it."

Beep!

Bang!

Even though the door makes the sound indicating that it is unlocked just as soon as Sky places his bag upon the scanner, the slender figure has not even gotten a chance to push it in; the big hand grabs the door and pulls it right back with such strength that Sky can hear the sound of the door automatically locking itself again quickly.

Of course, that fully attracts the attention fro, the one who seems to be getting wrapped in the other's arms.

Sky turns around to face him, and he sees... pleading eyes.

He admits that he is quite surprised as he expected at first to see anger of being denied, but this Phai just looks back with pitiable eyes, and asks in a sad voice.

"You've tried it, and you don't want more of it?"

"No."

"Not even a little?"

"No."

"Just a bit?"

"A bit or not, the answer is still no."