Chapter 1: A new beginning

After a long week of surviving another arc, the castle was gone, and so was Peach. With it gone that came up with a problem, a man with the name Smg4 had nowhere to live.

Since Mario, a friend of Smg4, gave Luigi's RV to him, Smg4's only problem was getting a new castle rebuilt.

Smg4 was a meme guardian with 3 others, Smg1, Smg2, and Smg3, which he had a troubling relationship with.

Smg3 had tried to defeat Smg4 but failed in the process of doing that.
Smg4 pushing that all aside, he accepted Smg3 into the group where they must protect their avatar, Mario.

Since the castle needed to be rebuilt, they needed money since Smg4 spent most of his money even getting the Show Grounds.

Smg4 walks up to a part of the crew: "Hey guys!"

Tari sat down on the ground, playing with a duck waving to him: "Oh, hey Smg4!"

Meggy looks at him, sitting on the couch on her phone: "Heyo!"

Mario pops out behind Meggy: "WHERE THE F*CK IS MARIOS SPAGHETTI?!"

Smg4 always was friends with Mario the minute he got out of the flash drive. Not knowing Mario would almost be a nueces to the entire world.

Smg4: "Calm down, Mario... Anyway, I need to get a degree at... ugh, Mario University..."

Tari: "Why do you need one?"

Smg4: "I do need to start getting money to buy the new castle so I don't have to live in a rusty RV for my entire life... heh..."

Another person comes out from his chair walking up to the group..

Smg3: "Finally a roof over our heads, now we won't look like idiots out in the rain again..."

Smg4 rolls his eyes: "Oh please 3... we don't need to fuss about that again... I was also wondering if you guys wanna come with me!"

Meggy: "I'm down for it!"

Tari: "Yeah, me too!"

Smg3: "Wait, Meggy, didn't you already graduate from Onmia Academy?"

Meggy: "I can get some PhDs while I'm there so I can get a really good job that pays off."

Smg3: "Makes sense... I guess."

Boopkins comes with his manga comic book: "Hello! Can I come as well?"

Smg4: "Boopkins? Are you sure they will let you in?"

Boopkins turns on his determination that would probably expire once they got there: "I can do this Smg4, trust me!"

Smg4: "I'll take your word on it then."

Bob: "HeY I waNnA cOmE aS WeLl!!"

It was clear to Smg4 that Bob was once again... drunk. How was it even possible to get drunk out here? There were no buildings in sight...

He knew once Bob wasn't drunk anymore, he would freak out about being in college again, especially Mario University, but he wants his friends to come, so he accepts the offer.

Smg3: "Oh, yeah, count me in, I guess..."

Smg4: "I'll ask the others, I guess... see you guys soon!"

A few minutes pass by till it turns into an hour, during this hour, everyone was doing their own thing. Boopkins reading Fanfiction/Manga, Tari was playing video games, Mario was, uh, having some time with his spaghetti.

The only people doing what seemed like nothing were Meggy and Smg3, 3 was just looking at the ground sighing.

Meggy pops out behind 3's chair: "Hey, 3!"