Chapter 5: A little misstep

Having a dark room with no one but just yourself is really scary. Being afraid of the dark made it worse...

The fear of unknown... was it really worth it? Should he ask really do what Meggy wanted for him?

Smg4 was done with this bullshit. He needed to tell Smg3, and it should happen sooner or later...

Smg4: "Huh?"

Smg4's phone starts ringing in the room, so he reaches the desktop right next to the guest bed.

Smg4: "Wait, where's my phone?"

The phone was still ringing, with the Yoshi theme song still playing.

Smg4: "Jesus, fine, I'll answer..."

Smg4 gets up and follows the noise, going to a desktop and opening the drawer. He finds his phone.

Smg4: "Who is it?"

Nurse: "Hello! I'm a nurse, and I'm calling to tell you that you need to pick up your friend."

Smg4: "Wait, can't he walk?"

Nurse: "Yes, but not too much. Since he doesn't need crutches, he does need some assistance. Will that be a problem?"

Smg4: "No, no, it's okay, I'll come over and pick him up in about 20 minutes!"

Nurse: "Ok! He'll be waiting for you to walk him out."

Smg4 hangs up. I'm still not sure why he can't just get something to help him stand up, but I guess it's gotta happen.

Does common sense not apply to the people working here because it sure looks like it.

Smg4 gets dresses up, wearing his blue shirt and his white overalls. He also puts on his favorite white hoodie.

X was cooking something, it was most likely pancakes: "Going somewhere in a rush?"

Smg4: "Yeah, gotta pick up Smg3!"

X: "Good luck!"

Smg4 rushes out to the door: "Thanks! See ya later!"

FM wakes up from his bed hearing the ruckus: "Ugh, the hell was that?"

X: "Pancakes?"

FM: "It was a good idea to ask you to that homecoming dance 3 months before it was gonna happen!"

He picks up his phone and heads out. Going down the elevator, he sees Boopkins and Melony.

Melony: "Hi Smg4!"

Boopkins: "Hello!"

Smg4: "Oh hey guys! What are you guys doing? It's like 6am and school doesn't start until 8:15am."

Smg4 sees that the first floor button has already been pushed. But the elevator said it was the 2nd floor? Nothing makes sense anymore.

Melony: "I'm still tired, but me and boopkins wanted to see the beauty of this place!"

Boopkins: "Yeah! You should go to the park and walk there! It has a beautiful sunset and has an overhang looking at a city and the ocean view!"

Melony: "But it's high up! So you probably should be cautious."

Smg4: "Oh, okay! Sound fun! Maybe I'll check it out later."

Boopkins: "The time you should go look at it is about 7 pm."

Smg4: "Thanks, you guys, well I gotta go, so see you guys at lunchtime!"

Smg4's mind: "Oh wait dammit I wanted to get 3 a gift!"