Chapter 3: Getting set

Everyone goes to their dorms, going with the person they sat next to, but Bob went to join Melony and Boopkins.

They got their luggage and were ready to set up.

Smg4 and 3 were going to the top floor of the dorms, which was the 14th floor, having a great view seeing the ocean and city outside.

Smg4 pulls some keys out of his pocket, throwing them in the air and immediately dropping them to the ground when he was meant to catch it.

Smg4 crouches and picks up the keys: "Uhm... butter fingers? I- I mean it was intentional?"

Smg3: "Mk sure."

Smg3: "This looks like this place could be cleaned..."

The one thing Smg3 noticed was the dust around the room, and it was practically empty as well with one couch, a bed with a table next to it, a bathroom, and a kitchen.

Smg4: "Wow, wanna go to Best Buy to get some furniture because this place looks like a ghost town..."

Smg3: "Sure! Whoa, there's stairs here? Where do they lead to?"

To look for himself, Smg3 goes up the stairs and sees a hammock next to a bookshelf.

Smg3: "Looks like this place has a 2nd floor!"

Smg4: "Lemme see!"

It looked like this place had everything. It had 7 rooms, and the floor upstairs had some room to put a few things there.

It even had a roof where you could look outside.

They still had to clean up the huge mess, though.

Smg4: "3! Remember, we have to go to the office and sign the papers to stay here or we have to get an apartment or something."

Smg3: "Okay yeah sure let's go."

The 2 boys go downstairs and into the elevator they came up in.

Smg4: "This place is so big!"

Smg3: "I don't believe they have this much money to make it look this nice!"

The elevator had glass on the walls to see through the building, but it would be a really tough time to try and traverse the buildings.

Smg4: "I thought it was gonna be filled with the brim with spaghetti with I being called Mario University!"

The elevator reached towards the bottom, saying in an automated voice: "2nd floor, please exit the elevator."

Smg4: "Wait, 2nd floor? Isn't it supposed to be the 1st floor?"

Smg3: "Huh... you know what, it's probably a basement or something... come on, we gotta go!"

Walking down the hallway, it looked like a normal high school, a swimming pool, lockers, gym, and a mpr with other stuff.

They got to the office, and it looked like there were about 2 people there.

One was really tall, and had a jacket even though it was like 105° F outside, there other person was about Smg4's height being a little bit more taller than Smg3 having a vibrant blue and light blue hoodie with ripped jeans and a teal beanie on top.

Smg4: "Hello!"

??: "Oh hi!"

???: "Uhm, hello?"

Smg3: "4 we don't even know them... why are you saying hi?"

Smg4: "Do you wanna be the person nobody knows?"

Smg3: "Fair enough."

??: "What you guys doing here? I've never seen you before."