12: Unofficially Yours

We decided the first place we were going to make love was by the Potomac where it all began.

We brought a blanket along, and some snacks, but we didn't touch them. I bought her flowers and everything to commemorate the moment, red roses, and they lay in their plastic at the very edge of the blanket. They brought a bright pop of color to the otherwise green scenery.

Her hands were quick to undo my jeans, slide them down my legs, but this wasn't going to be about me. I kissed her vigorously, my hands creeping up to her breasts to squeeze. She gave a cute little moan against my mouth.

"I love you," she breathed, and it sent shivers down my spine as I kicked off my jeans, pressed myself against her.

"I love you so much," I replied before biting down on her neck. She bucked her hips into me, and this time I was the one moaning.

We hadn't even started yet.

"How much do you love me?" I asked her after a bit, demanded it, growled it into her ear. She whined against my neck.

"Enough to let you do whatever you want to me," she whispered, and I groaned aloud. The electrifying sensation I got from her was so uncanny. "My body is yours."

"I was under the impression it already was," I bantered, but the smirk on my face was quickly wiped as I felt her tongue caress the sensitive skin of my collarbone. She knew I loved that. She knew it made me basically feral.

"You're so cocky," she quipped, "but I'm gonna fuck that right out of you."

I bit my lip, and she unexpectedly switched our positions. I felt my heart speed up as she connected our lips once more. A hand crept to the front of my underwear, and it was not pushed away. Being with her, being in love with her, it all just felt too damn good.

Lucy could be very possessive when she wanted to be, and this was one of those times. I felt her wrap her hand around my throat during our kiss, a hand still remaining on my center, and I knew she wasn't relinquishing any control anytime soon.

Good thing I wasn't complaining.

"I love you," I said one last time before she pulled my underwear down and leveled her mouth with my core. I was practically dripping for the relief of her sweet, wet tongue. I tipped my head back as her breath hit my most sensitive places.

"And I love you," she almost moaned it as she finally tasted me.

Now I knew what true bliss felt like.

⏳⏳⏳

"Holy shit," I marveled while laying on top of Lucy. I'd ended up repaying her for displaying her devotion to me in such a way, if you know what I mean. 

We were both sweaty despite the cool fall breeze flowing over our tired skin. Lucy's chest rose up and down steadily with her breathing, and the feeling of having my head so close to her heart was soothing. I could hear the rapid yet gradually slowing down pace.

"I've never made love before," she confessed, and her heart sped up again. I'm sure mine matched hers at this point.

"Me neither," I replied, and I felt her turn to look at me. I raised my head so I could do the same. Her beautiful brown eyes were glowing with admiration.

"Was I good?" Lucy asked self-consciously, and it made me cock an eyebrow.

"You're the best I've ever had," I admitted, "Thought you knew that."