Chapter 17

Note: This chapter occurs in the same timeline as Chapter 16, which is early April 2023, so some events may recur in the process of the chapter.
-
Featured photo: Shapes in Space, Series 8 Episode 45
-
No one's POV
No filming today, huh...

If there's no filming, what is Amaze up to now? Keep reading to find out!
Crystal's POV
"Alright, make sure you memorise your moves to Mad Scientist!" Ms Alicia instructed. We filed out of the dance studio as we prepared to return home for the day.

But for me and Alex... so we thought.

Just as we filed out of the dance studio, Manager Jeanne called out for me and Alex. She asked me to report to our office, and we followed her.
At Manager Jeanne's office

"I called you two here because I'm giving both of you an assignment," Manager Jeanne explained

"I called you two here because I'm giving both of you an assignment," Manager Jeanne explained. "Every series, the songwriter would assign a member, or a couple, to write a song for any theme based on this list. And you two will be writing the song for the sixth week."

We freaked out. It was an honour to be the first two people to write a song together.

"I will give you about two weeks to write this song. Shouldn't be a problem for you judging both of you are very responsible and disciplined people."

"Alright," Alex commanded. "We'll do our best."
Alex's POV
Outside Manager Jeanne's office
"Alright, before we write the song, let's pick a theme," I suggested, handing Crystal a list.

"Alex's POVOutside Manager Jeanne's office "Alright, before we write the song, let's pick a theme," I suggested, handing Crystal a list

It wasn't long before she had settled on one. She was pointing to the theme: Feelings.

Seriously Crystal? Can't you choose a better theme? That's an insult to my icy cold heart!

"But why, Crystal?" I asked. "Kids may not be interested or able to understand this topic."

"The earlier the better," Crystal replied coolly. "With the rise of mental health discussions, we might as well start them young. Personally, I don't wish to let them become like me — stop showing emotions if they are ever labelled 'crybaby'."