Chaos Pt. 2

My life was consumed by this hotel. Majority of the things I do is involved with this hotel. I had no time to participate in after school curriculums or hang out with friends during the week. My only day off is Saturday and I always still had to work in the hotel for a couple of hours in the morning. Pleading for time off to my dad is just a waste of time. He didn't think I had any life outside the hotel and never understood why I wouldn't want to be here.

Because I don't want to be stuck here like you.

So I was shocked when I walked in the hotel this morning without my parents, my dad to be specific, down my throat about my late arrival. I guess whatever tricked Vinny pulled really did work for me. All he did was slap the delinquent paperwork in my lap and walked away.

I read the paperwork throughly, wanting to make sure I knew each individual properly. There was five of them. All five came from the same boys home but different parts of the country, or world to say. One came from Brazil but that was at a young age and two came from England. All the boys had different backgrounds. Some with minor criminal activities such as vandalism or petty theft. Some just came from a broken home and others just came from nothing with being in the system their whole lives.

While reading, Jaime would sneakily try and catch a peak. I would not dare to let that girl
Peak a glance at their portfolios. With them having all "bad boy" reputations, that would make Jaime liable to become obsessed with them seeing as those are her favorite type of guys.

"They always have the best sex. With all that anger and rebellion, they have to release it on someone." She smirked. A vivid memory of when I walked in on her and the some wannabe bad boy from school one day quickly ran through my mind.

After reading the portfolios and dozing off a couple of times, I decided to head to the diner and get some food. When I woke up for the seventh time, my stomach reminded that I hadn't eating anything and that liquor could not full me. The diner was pretty slow so my order of a cheeseburger and fries came pretty quick.

"I'm surprised how small you are with all that drinking and eating you do." Logan said. I quickly shushed him fearful that my dad would be nearby. Logan was an associate of mines, nothing more or less. We've never been friends nor did I want to be. All we had in common are the parties we both attended. He was older than me by three years and always wondered how a sixteen year old got into a college parties.

There was a point in time where he threatened to tell my parents unless I convinced them to give him a raise. And boy did he get one hell of a raise. Ever since then, he has not mention nothing about parties till now.

"I'm shocked you made it to work this morning considering how fucked up you were last night." He laughed then placed my vanilla smoothie on the counter next to my food. He continued ranting about the party and the events that happened. Thank god none of them included me. I was ignoring him but was listening at the same time. I felt sorry for him sometimes because he was the youngest to work in the kitchen and sometimes got shit from the older guys, but then I have to remember how manipulative and blackmailing he is.

"I like it better when Jaime has lunch here. She responds back to me." He frowned his face up.

"Go get her then. I'm pretty sure she would rather be sitting here than me."

"I bet she would." Logan grinned. I didn't know to take that comment completely. It could've been said generally but knowing Logan I know there's a meaning behind it and I didn't want to find out. I quickly finished my food and headed out to the front. Things were going slow today, which is good. I could get some more sleep in without being interrupted.

By three O' clock I was beyond fed up. The delinquents were supposed to arrive in the late morning and yet they're still not here. It's not that I was excited for them to arrive, it's just that I couldn't leave the hotel until I had finished the tour with them.
My mom told me numerous times that they would be here in an hour and that started since I arrived here.