Chapter 1

Esmeray's POV

Gun shots hurt like Hell. They do but luckily, I can handle pain well. Right Now, I'm at a big, tall building in Italy killing a target for a good amount of money. Men are the easiest to kill. Seduction is the key. Men are really arrogant and cocky so use that to your advantage. It also helps that you look like you walked straight out of a movie. See even Ladies have to be  cocky and arrogant sometimes.

"RAY!" Amelia screams in my ear through the earpiece. "What?" I ask annoyed, thank for busting my eardrums A. "Nothing, just wanted to scream." She says in a smug voice. She is always like that. Stupid, funny, and book smart. "So, I'm in the cameras can you hide the bullet wound and take on one more target down at the Galla?" She asks in a serious tone. "Of course, I can. Do you even know me?" I ask as I walk in the bathroom to clean up.

I peak in and see a woman's feet in the bathroom stall. I go to the sink and wash my hands quickly then go in a stall near her. After about 5 minutes she leaves, and I step out. I quickly take a look in the mirror and see that I don't look too bad. I put my hair in a ponytail and address my gun wound. The Fucker thought he could shoot me, please.

It stopped bleeding, and I already pulled the bullet out so if I just put pressure on the wound and pull the sleeves of my dress down my arm I can wait till I get home and A can fix me up.I I look at what I'm wearing and take off one of my long socks and tie it tightly around the bullet wound and ppull the sleeve of my dress down and decide I look presentable.

I take my hair down walk out of the bathroom and into the main room where the galla is. "Ok A where is the target and what does he look like." I ask amelia quietly through my earpiece. "He's leaning against the bar, he has black gelled hair and a blue tailored suit, with a pink handkerchief hanging out of his pocket." she replies quickly.

I look around and see him leaning against the bar chatting up the bartender looking at her with Fuck Me eyes. I fluff my hair and walk over to the bar making sure to sway my hips a little extra as I walk. I walk up to the bar and brush his arm with my side. I look at the bartender and she looks annoyed I smirk and ask for a beer.

I feel a hand on my waist, and I resist the urge to throw up right then and there. "Put it on my tab." a voice beside me says. The bartender nods and walks off. "I turn about to address him when I see him staring right at my chest. I hate when people do that, it's a little rude but hey makes my job a lot easier. Now all I have to do is get him alone which will be easy, I can tell he's a man whore.

"You want to wait for your beer or just go upstairs?" He asks in a smug tone. I really want to kill him now. Stupid arrogant men. At least work is almost over. Too easy. "Upstairs." I answer in a breathless believable tone. He practically sprints up the stairs, I mean jeez at least try to hide your boner dude.

We walk into a dimly lit room, and I look around and see a master bed and bathroom no decorations on the walls just a blank room. He walks further in the room and starts taking his clothes off. I'm tired and have school tomorrow so I quickly grab the dagger I have hidden in my bra and slit his throat.

I smile as he falls to the ground with blood oozing out of his neck. I wipe the blood off my knife onto his shirt and walk out the room down the stairs and out the back door. I look around and see my beautiful motorcycle. I ride it to mine and A's apartment building and walk into the elevator go to floor 3 room 335.

"Hey A! I'm home." I say and Amelia comes running to me hugging me. "I'm glad your back! You made bank today and I also charged him for your bullet wound. We made 14,000!" She says fast and excited. I smile and get out of the hug. I don't particularly enjoy long hugs but if I need one, I have Amelia. 

Amelia has been my best friend since we were 6 at the orphanage. I was there since I was 3 and A just got here everyone made fun of her glasses but, I thought they were ok and punched 3 kids and had to go to the punishment room. A room where the head miss would torture us. After I came out of the room with cuts and bruises littering my body A fixed me up and we were best friends since. We got out of that hell hole 3 years ago and have been living here in Italy ever since making a name for ourselves as a street fighter and assassin. Of course, our identity is hidden only our stage names, and really no one knows about A but me.

"Ok school tomorrow its 1:30 and I'm tired so let's go to bed and talk in the morning." I say while changing into some pajamas. "Ok goodnight, Ray." She says tiredly. I hop in my bed and drift off to a not so peaceful sleep waiting for morning to come.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so chapter 1. It's great. (Note the sarcasm) anyways hope you liked it if not I don't really care. I'm trying to make Esmeray mysterious so will be revealing some of the things that have happened to her slowly and later in the storyline. Sorry the chapter isn't very long but it was 2:07 when I wrote it so.

Bye.

This was Esmeray's dress I got this off of Pinterest I think not my pictures