Chapter 3

Esmeray's POV

We walk into our apartment and thank God we keep our unusual weaponry hidden. I walk over to my bed and look under it and find the 2 duffel bags that we used to use when we moved alot. I look at the two boys standing the middle of our apartment.

"Wait outside while we get our stuff." I say coldly and they walk out looking a little hurt. When they go out, I nod at Amelia, and we quickly begin packing. I go over to the closet we both share and grab the box in the back.

It's full to the top with various weapons. I'm pretty proud of it. I start to place the most important ones in the duffel knowing I might not be able to take them all. 

As I pack it gives me time to think. In the past two hours I was told I have a family. I have 4 fucking brothers. One of which is my twin. But there is something different about them. I mean they are loaded; they are so fucking rich I swear.

But they also had guns in the waistband of their suits. I mean who wears suits to a school. I'm probably just being paranoid like usual. 

I finished putting most of my weapons in the bag so I move on to anything else I might need. I put in my headphones, deodorant, my period crap, my jewelry, and the mascara and lip-gloss I own. I walk back into the main room of our apartment and see that Amelia is almost finished packing.

I go to the closet again and start packing my clothes in. When I'm finished, I pack my computer and put my phone in my pocket. "Hey A?" I look over at her and she's finished packing. "What's up Ray?" She asks. "You think this is a good or bad change?" I ask while putting my electric guitar in its case. It's one of my very few hobbies. I love playing every time I play, I feel so connected to it and at peace. It's one of the very few places I find peace.

"I don't know yet Ray, but well make it. We always do." She says and i can see tears in her eyes start to form. I hate when she cries. She may be sweet but she's tough. I walk over and she embraces me in a hug.

"Don't leave me please." She says quietly. "Never." I say and walk over to my duffel bag. I grab it and we walk out. I see my 2 brothers leaning against the wall. When they see us, they start to walk towards the exit and to the car,

Once were in the car Leonardo starts to talk to Amelia, I can tell he usually has a wall built around himself but he's at ease right now. I look over at Enzo to see him already looking at me. "When will we get to your home?" I ask him, not sure if I should call it home just yet.

"Well, we may be in Italy, but we are on the completely other side, we have 5 minutes until were on the plane and then we have be on the plane for 2 hours." He says carefully. I can tell he doesn't like who I am so far, but he will have to deal with it. I nod and look out the window.

We stop at a private airport and my brothers get out the car and go to grab our duffels. I thought we were going on an actual plane. Thank God for fake passports, right? Me and Amelia follow my brothers onto the plane, and they lead us to a compartment near the back.

"You guys can stay here during the plane ride don't wander off and don't mess with the pilots please." Enzo says in a tired tone while showing us where the bathroom is and where some snacks are.

"We will be in a couple compartments over, ok?" Leo says pointing to his compartment. We nod and I go and collapse on the couch in our compartment. Its goanna be a long ride.

________________________________________________________________________________

Just a filler chapter sorry it was short. If you like it please tell me if not I don't care, although I do like constructive criticism. Thanks for reading bye.