wake up

feeling alone is heart wrenching. i always woke up wondering when i'd see her again. she makes me days better. i love her, she's pretty, she's perfect. she's all i've wanted. i don't ever want her to leave me. i feel so many things for her and it's crazy how so many things can change in just a blink of an eye. it feels like i had just seen her walk into class yesterday, now i'm basically in love with the girl.

i felt like i was shaking. "billie? billie wake up" i felt like i was shaking. "billie, you need to wake up" my eyes fluttered awake, my mom. "what's going on?" i woke up, rubbing my eyes and stretching my legs. "hunny, it's Gia. she's in the hospital" i shot right up. "is she okay?" i asked her repeatedly. "mom, is Gia okay?" she shook her head. "Gia had AIDS billie, they didn't know she did, she passed away this morning. i'm so sorry" my mom attempted to hug me. i pushed her back.

"you're lying. Gia doesn't have AIDS mom, i wouldve known" my voice started rising and tears started running down my face. "Gia didn't even know she had AIDS until last night, billie. from what her father had told me, Gia went into his room panicking about her hair falling out as she was brushing it to go to sleep, he took her to the hospital where they told them she has AIDS. she passed away this morning at eight" i couldn't stop crying at this point.

"i love her mom"