New cellmates

A alarm went off, Scp 682 had breached containment and was running in the halls trying to escape the foundation, as Scp 682 went through the hallway it destroyed many containment cells. Including the cell that had Scp 035 inside of the containment cell, thankfully, no one was wearing the mask, but soon enough a D.class walked into the containment cell and put on the mask. After Scp 682 was put back into its cell, one of the researchers at the foundation had found Scp 035, he had made it half way through the hallway.

When Scp 035 was eventually caught, no one knew where to put him, so they put him in a testing containment cell, to try to figure out where to put him well they try to fix his normal containment cell, the researcher who found him called site director, and the site director said to put Scp 035 into the containment cell that Scp 049 lived in. When he got to Scp 049's cell, Scp 035 looked at the door to the cell knowing that someone he knew was inside. The door opened and Scp 035 was put inside.

     It was surreal feeling, he had never been in a other anomalies containment cell because most times he had gotten out of his cell the researcher put him in a testing cell and just left him there and see what he would do, but maybe they knew what he was going to do, Scp 035 thought to himself. As soon he looked up from the floor he saw Scp 049 at his desk working on something most likely the cure, and that he had not seen Scp 035 yet.

"Hay 049! " Scp 049 turned when heard a voice he knew that he had heard before, "hello 035, what do you want." Scp 049 put his work down and looked at Scp 035 who has been in the corner for most of the time he has been in the cell. "I here because, the people said I will be here with you as they fix my cell, or something like that, but this will be fun!" said 035, "Okay, just leave me alone." Scp 049 went back to his desk to go back to working.

A hour passed by, some people walked into the cell and put something that looked like meat at the table in the room, Scp 035 looked at the stuff, the people had already left, Scp 049 picked the  meat up, he took it to his desk, it looked like he was trying to study it, Scp 035 thought to himself while watching Scp 049 do his work. Two more hours went by, Scp 035 tried to start some small talk because they would be cellmates for as long as it took to fix his containment cell.

       It had already become night time, and it was clear that neither one of them was going to sleep anytime soon. so they decided to make guidelines for each other, because they were going to be living with each other for a while, guidelines like "do not mass with my work" and "leave me alone because my work is very important and not to be messed with." And the rest of the night was filled with two not talking to each other at all and doing there own thing.

The next day, Scp 035 looked up and saw that 049 was drinking tea, at last he was awake, "Good morning, how are you." "I am okay" he said back. "Would you like some tea?" Scp 049 asked, "yes that would be nice and thank you." Scp 035 said. He sat down, Scp 049 gave him some tea and the day for the two anomalies was more of the two trying to know what to do for the time they have to live together.

      "Hey, what should we do?" Scp 035 asked "035 What do you mean" "you know, like, do something with our time." Scp 035 told Scp 049. Five minutes later, Scp 049 and Scp 035 was playing a card game.