Oh No

This is a story about two kingdoms. Side by side...but worlds apart. All along the border, magical flowers grew. Primroses bloom between light and shadow. They are used to make love potions, because after all...everybody deserves to be loved.

~~~~^_^~~~~

Her look but less modern and more fairy type

A young fairy with mutli-colored wings (Above) giggled excitedly, so love-struck. This fairy is Lila. Today was her wedding day. She wore a white silk dress with matching gloves as she flew around finding flowers to pick from. She sighed happily and was spun around when two dragonflies flew by. She giggled once more and flew with them, trying to keep up.

She stumbled against the wind, but flew up with a spin as she smiled brightly. She swooped down, spotting a daisy with a ladybug on it and started to pick some petals.

Wise men say only, only fools rush in

She picked a petal that sent the ladybug flying.

But I can't help
Falling in love
With you

Shall I say
Would it be, would it be a sin

"Sorry!" She apologized to a turtle she scared causing it to slide down the hill.

That I can't help
Falling in love
With you

She picked up some sticks for her gift, not knowing she was heading into the Dark Forest. She pushed aside some leaves as the sun disappeared. "What?" She asked with confusion when a petal fell on her head after her struggles with the leaves. She grabbed it off her head as her look of confusion turned to fear. "Primroses?" She squeaked out, looking around.

She looked up and saw terrifying creatures cutting one of the flowers off it's stem. "Oh, no." She said with horror when she was spotted. "I didn't mean to. I'm leaving, I'm leaving." She said hurriedly when the goblins got close, wanting to get out of there. She was grabbed by one and screamed before kicking it away from her. It let go at the sudden action allowing her to fly back into the sun, dropping the petal as she did. She panted and glanced back before flying off.

In the Dark Forest

"Was she trying to get a Primrose petal?" A goblin, Thang, asked, picking the petal up and looked at the other goblin, Stuff. "We better tell 'im!" Stuff said and started running. "He's not gonna be very happy." Thang followed, dropping the petal. "Let me handle it. I'll tell 'im." Stuff said. "Good idea." Thang said in relief as the ran into a stump-made castle with an animal-like skull as the entrance.

Their king was demon looking. He jet black hair and feathery wings to match it. Horns on the top of his head. His hands were pitch black ending in claws. His eyes were a very deep shade of ruby red. And he wore an interesting outfit.