New Match

Time Skip
Past Sunny Finding Plum

"You're the Sugar Plum Fairy? I expected something more...purple." Sunny said as Plum was dazed out. "Hellooo~" He said, waving the petal. Plum let out a scream, making Sunny scream at her scream. "A Primrose?" She asked as Sunny looked at it. "It is. I brought it so you can make...make the love potion." Sunny said as she shook her head and acted like she wasn't listening. "How do you think I got in here?!" She shouted, making an illusion of bars while Sunny shushed her.

"My name is Sunny-" "Sebastian, the king, won't listen to me about what happened on that faithful day! And I've been locked away for so long." Plum interrupted him. "That faithful day?" Sunny asked with confusion as Plum gasped happily. "You were listening! So I'll do it." She said with a smile as Sunny cheered. "If you promise to set me free. Shake on it?" She asked, holding her hand out.

"What?" Sunny asked with confusion once more. "You can reach in. I can't reach out." She said with a smile. Sunny reached in and witnessed his hand shrink when he stuck it in. He pulled it back out with a surprise scream as Plum laughed. "You should see your face. Oh, wait! I can show you!" She said and changed into him, making the face he made as he screamed in surprise again.

"Another good one! Wanna see?" She asked with a smile. "No, no." Sunny said quickly. "Petal." She commanded. Sunny closed his eyes and stuck his hand with the petal in as she grabbed it. He quickly pulled his hand out. "Plumettes!" She said as tiny versions of herself held the petal. "Believe you me, there can be unforseen consequences." She said mysteriously. "Like what?" Sunny asked with caution.

With Sebastian

"Have you found the elf?" Sebastian asked, flying by a goblin, startling him. "He's a slippery little devil!" The goblin said which meant 'no'. "He's just an elf!" Sebastian said and landed when Griselda walked out. "Mom, no." He said, turning away. "Oh, relax, you thorax. Feist your eyes on Maxine's into fungi. Lakeesha's hobby is killing frogs." She said as three female creatures walked out. "No!" Sebastian growled.

"Mom!" Sebastian groaned in annoyance. "You need somebody to-" "Don't say it!" Sebastian interrupted her. "What is it with men? They can't say that word. Lo-" She was interrupted as Sebastian held her lips together. "This is what I get for carrying you twenty three months in my womb?" She asked though it was muffled. "Promise to stop talking?" Sebastian asked she nodded with a hum. "Looove!" She sung horribly after he let her lips go causing him to groan.

Back with Plum and Sunny

Plum was finishing the potion, pouring it into a bottle. She sung and held out the bottle to Sunny as he reached in. "Whoops! I almost forgot the last step!" She said, pulling the bottle back. Sunny jumped back with fear of more explosions, but Plum only kissed the bottle, making it glow a bright pink. "Directions: Dust the one you love, stand in front, be the first she sees when she opens her eyes." Plum instructed.

"Got it! Dust the first eyes you see, be in front, and stare into the one you love." Sunny said with a smile. "Now, pull!" Plum said, holding the bottle to him. He reached in and started pulling with all his might, freeing Plum as she turned to her regular size. "Sunny?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah?" Sunny asked, facing her. "I know what set me free." She said with a smile. "Me." He said before she started singing again.

With Sebastian

One of the creatures ran towards him with her head down like a bull. He knelt his head down as their heads collided causing him to shake his head a little from the pain. "Oh!" He said in surprise as another female creature rammed her horn against his ass, poking him as she held flowers. He picked her up and sat her to the side. The tall female creature walked towards him after putting on lipstick as he dodged her kiss.