Changed Fairy

I tossed myself onto my flower bed and softly wept into its petals. "Lila?" Dawn asked me as I looked up. "Oh, Dawn." I said softly, slowly walking over. "What happened." She asked softly. "I don't wanna talk about it." I said, gently grabbing the door. "Not even to me?" She asked with confusion.

"I can't. I'm sorry." I said, giving her puppy eyes before closing the door. "Tell dad the wedding's off." My voice cracked. "The wedding's off?" She asked with shock. I didn't answer and looked down, walking over to sit at my mirror.

What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble

A fairette put a daisy in my hair and adjusted the petal.

That's what you get for all your trouble
I'll never fall in love again

I stood up taking the flower out and sadly let it fall to the floor as I walked over to my window.

What do you get when you kiss a boy?
You get enough germs to catch a fever
Then straight away he'll up and leave ya
I'll never fall in love again~

No, I'll never fall in love again!

I flew out of my window with confidence. And began to practice sword fighting with the fairettes.

Don't tell me what it's all about!
Cause I've been there
And I'm glad I'm out!

Out of those chains
Those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you (here to remind you)

The fairettes helped me get into another outfit. One of a white shirt and blue pants with brown knee high boots and a brown jacket.

What do you get when you give your heart?
You get it all broken up and battered
Yeah, that's what ya get a heart that shattered
I'll never fall in love again~

I sung as they brought me my own decorative sword.

No, I'll never fall in love again~
No,...I'll...never...fall in love...again~

I sliced every Berry the fairettes tossed at me and stopped, looking around for Dawn. "Dawn!" I called out then groaned in annoyance, flying around to find her. After a while, I finally found her and Sunny, an elf, as a big iguana chased them. I picked up some acorns and flew over. "Help! Help! We've gotta get help!" Dawn shouted as I tossed the acorns at the creatures head causing them to look over. "You're looking at it." I said, tossing an acorn in my hand.

The iguana continued to chase Sunny with us flying after it. I grabbed one of its small little horns and began to ride it as it bucked and ran around. "Lila! Are you crazy?!" Dawn shouted. I spotted some berries and got an idea. "Sunny, go right!" I shouted as he followed my instruction. I flew over to the berries and grabbed the top of the stem. "Sunny, duck." I said as he got the idea. "Dawn, some help here." I said with some struggle.

She grabbed a leaf and pulled but the leaf came off, slingshotting her back. Sunny dove and duck as I let go of the berries and got the iguana right in its eye, leaving a blue stain. The iguana looked at me furiously and got close with a growl. I growled back fiercely, showing I was not afraid of it. It whined and scurried off somewhere. "What am I gonna do with you?" I asked Dawn, hovering beside her when she came out of hiding.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do." She said and tackled me in a tight hug as I landed. "Pull your head out of clouds. Clouds full of boys." I said, pulling her back enough to look at her. "I can't help it." She said softly, looking away. "You just have no idea what's going on around you." I said as she panted a little lije she was gonna cry. "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." I said softly with a small smile as she calmed down with a smile back. "Where's Sunny?" I asked as we looked around.