Chapter 2

It was the third week of December and the starting of winter holidays. Everything was pretty much normal between Anna and Allysa. Anna was busy spending time with her cousins at home while Allysa was busy with Mia.

Alex, Allysa's boyfriend, one of the kindest soul Anna had ever seen in her entire life became Anna's best friend in no time. He was always there to support and help Anna no matter what. Anna never had a male best friend like him before that's why she always adored him, always cared for him and always listened to his problems.

Allysa and Alex's relationship was not going pretty well at that time, there were many complications and misunderstandings between them. Alex always shared those problems with Anna and she always helped both of them but in those winter vacations,everything totally went wrong.

As Anna was pretty much busy, she didn't get a chance to notice but Allysa started ignoring her on purpose. One day Alex told Anna that her very best friend Allysa and Mia are saying bad things behind her back, she couldn't believe at first but when Alex sent some screenshots of their chats, Anna couldn't do anything other than to believe.

In those screenshots, Mia and Allysa said some bad things about Anna which made her cry for many days. Allysa thought that her boyfriend Alex and best friend Anna are secretly dating behind her back which was pretty disgusting. Instead of sharing her feelings with Anna, Allysa decided to stay quiet and talk behind her back with Mia that's what broke Anna's heart the most.

Alex told Anna to not to talk to Allysa about it but she was too curious and didn't listen. Anna messaged Allysa right away asking her how could she ever think like that about her and then got into a fight with Allysa. Anna couldn't hold back and said whatever was on her mind. Anna also had a boyfriend at that time and when Allysa accused her for cheating, Anna said that,
"I also have a man bruh."
"Tell me something new bro." Allysa replied.
Allysa's reply made Anna soo angry that she said,
"Don't need to tell you anything."
And switched off her phone and cried for two hours straight. It was at this moment when she realized that her 3 years of friendship with Allysa ended and nothing will be the same as before.