Chapter 3

After spending several days in denial and solitude, Anna finally decided to let go of all the things which were disturbing her and to accept the fact that everything is over between Allysa and her.

Winter vacations were almost over and Anna knew what she will have to face because unfortunately, the driver of the bus in which Anna used to go to school was friends with Mia and Allysa's bus driver which meant that she had to somehow face them and face all the hatred comments coming from their sides alone.

Anna's bus used to stop at one school on daily basis and of course Mia's bus would stop there as well on daily basis. Mia was the kind of a person who would cause trouble for Anna almost every day. Bullying and following Anna around became her new favorite thing.

With every passing day, Anna's mental health started getting even worse. Whenever Mia saw her, she would pass hatred comments, evil smiles and would sometimes abuse her by showing her middle finger as well. Anna was not that strong or defensive to fight for herself so she would just ignore everything because she knew fighting with a psychopath like her wouldn't be worth it at all.

Besides Allysa, Anna had another best friend, Hazel, who was always there for Anna to support and love her. Anna was pretty much stupid and Hazel was pretty sensible and always guided and helped Anna through rough and tough. Anna and Hazel were friends for almost five and a half years and during that whole period, Hazel not even once betrayed or tried to hurt Anna. She was always a sincere friend.

Mia tried to use Hazel against Anna by telling her to stop talking with Anna when Anna found out, she was heartbroken but what she didn't know was that Hazel had already refused to do that and because of that Hazel and Anna both received a lot of hate but Hazel didn't give a shit about Mia because the only person she cared about was Anna.