1- Limbo

Trigger warning
-Slight blood
-Self harm
-emotional breakdown

------------------------------------------------------------

It was another day in limbo. There wasn't much to help tell the time besides a singular clock in the middle of the underground train station. It was cracked and barely working but it worked none the less. It hung over a bench wilbur spent most of his time on. He'd already explored the entire space since it wasn't really that big. The biggest part was the rail way. It seemed to go on and on forever. You couldn't see the ends and at some point the lights in it should stop working. Wilbur walked through it a few times hoping it would lead to a way out. Both ways he went left him trapped in the dark cold for hours and hours before leading him back to the same area he started in. Wilbur spent days... months trying to relentlessly break his way out of it. Be it running through the train tracks loop over and over again or slamming himself against the iron doors at each side of the platform which had fogged windows. Wilbur laid on the bench looking around recalling every little detail and memory he had of the place. Every Crack every brick every little detail be counted over and over again everyday since he started giving up on hope on ever escaping his personal hell.  He held his guitar tightly in his hands. The strings were broken and all he could play on it anymore were 2 notes. He laid his head back on the arm rest of the bench and slowly placed down his guitar onto the cold floor beneath him. He squinted his eyes open tiredly looking up at the wall the bench sat against. It was the only thing in the entire platform that wasn't a gradient of blue. Everything there was blue. The lights the concrete even the flowers that grew from the cracks in the walls and flooring were a bright blue color that stained anything they touched. The wall was the thing that matched wilbur the most in his prison. It was covered in red tally marks but as they went on they got more and more lazy and soon just the bottom was just red smeared across the wall with bloody hand prints and phrases written on it in poor messy handwriting.  The only colour wilbur had was his red blood it was the only thing that wasn't blue there. The blood stood out from everything. It made wilbur stand out since he was covered in it. It stained his sweater it dripped down his face it stained the floors and walls where he leaned against or slammed himself into. Wilbur took in a deep breath and looked around the room more. He got up his legs feeling like jello. He walked back over to one of the doors and stood infront of it. He looked through the wired foggy window and saw stairs with a light just at the top of them. He backed up a bit counting each step. He paused for a moment taking in a deep breath and staring at the light before picking up his feel and bolting towards the door throwing himself against it. He backed up almost tripping his side now feeling a burning sensation.  He got back to the same distance and ran towards the door again slamming himself against it. He repeated the same thing over and over again the side of his body aching and probably bruised up again. He ran one more time this time taking a tiny jump before throwing himself against the door this time collapsing to the floor feeling like his heavy chest was dragging him down. Tears filled his eyes as he covered his face with his hands and sobbed violently leaning against the door. His hands were shakey and his body hurt like hell. No damage was done to the door. Wilbur grabbed his hair tightly pulling it aggressively as he clenched his teeth making his screams muffled. He pulled on his hair more as he slammed his head into the door crying and screaming profanities over and over again.  He went on like this until he couldn't anymore. He became tired and couldn't think anymore due to the headache he caused himself by slamming his head against the door over and over again. He brought his hands down from his head and rested them down as he laid leaning against the door breathing heavily.  He wanted to scream and fight more but could barely move himself. He felt a heavy feeling in his chest making it almost impossible to breathe. God he hated every moment of this. He grabbed his beanie pulling it over his face and quietly sobbing more as he rested on the floor just laying there crying until he finally fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyy- what a great first chapter huh?
Hope this makes a bit of sense and doesn't look crappy.

-rocket

Word count for story

-805 words