One-Shot

She sat alone on the couch in the cozy dimly lit house, every once in a while her eyes would move up to glare at the clock on the wall, 4:00am. "What is he doing?! I told him, I'd go crazy if he didn't come on time!!" she stood up and went to the iPhone she had left plugged at its charger, picking it up and shooting a text to the man that was currently driving her crazy. [I'm going to kill you if you don't get your ass out of that club, in your car and home! Do you know what time it is?! Do you want me to go crazy?!] not waiting for a reply she pressed the call button and sent him the 12th missed call for the night before putting her phone down and moving upstairs to the bedroom, stripping down to nothing before grabbing one of the shirts her lover had left at her house last time he had been over and pulling it over her head so it came to a stop just above her mid-thighs, just enough to tease him when he came to her. She moved to the dresser and took out his dog-tag chain that he loved so much. She'd managed to nick it off him after one of their nights and loved wearing it and showing it off. She slipped it over her head, grinning that the dog-tags rested perfectly in the middle of her chest. She ran her hands through her silky auburn hair, setting it slightly before turning as she heard a car pull into the driveway. She scowled and looked at the clock on the bedside table and narrowed her fiery emerald eyes at the blinking screen reading 5:00am. She huffed angrily and got into the bed, making sure to mess up the sheets as if she had been asleep in them for a while. She half covered herself, closing her eyes just as the bedroom door opened. A bigger figure crept into the room and crawled into the bed and then carefully on top of her, moving her hair out of the way and pressing rough but loving kisses against the soft skin of her neck and jaw line. She faked a convincing yawn and rubbed her eyes, turning to look up at the man leaning over her. "mmh...?", she mumbled softly as the man grinned devilishly and winked down at her. "Sorry m late, there was too many people keepin me...but you're mmy only ...now, I been drinkin all night n I feel like performin~ c'mon babe! Floor, dresser, window, don't want nothin less from you baby, you're the best~" she rolled her eyes at him and his drunk slurr of words, hiding a smile and trying to sound angry, "it's nearly morning though!". He smirked and shut her up with a kiss rough enough to bruise her lips slightly, "sun ain't the only thing coming up~" she blushed and turned to put her arms around his neck, grinning up at him and pouting playfully, "damn babe you woke me up, how you gonna make up for this?~". The man smirked and shifted a warm hand up her shirt, resting it against her waist, "I'll spend all night figurin that out~"