Niall Horan (truth or dare)

This is my first EVER imagine so please no hate ^_^
Also very sorry if I jump from past to present tense. This I'm trying to correct in editing. Please LMK if I missed any! :)
________________________________

Truth or Dare...
YOUR P.O.V

Louis thinks for a second, acting totally normal after the dare he had just done. Louis had to 'show how he french kiss Eleanor when they are in private' in front of everyone. Poor El is still blushing like crazy as Louis finally pulled away. During the kiss he had laid her down on the floor and straddled her, pinning her down to the ground.

Harry and Niall, still laughing at El's embarassed face, while I'm feeling slightly awkward since this is going to be my first time I've played Truth or Dare with the guys, Eleanor and Perrie. (In 2019 this sadly isn't nearly as relevant but just reminisce on the 2013 times) I don't want to have to do anything too daring in front of them... I don't really know everyone that well yet, only Niall. Us two had hung out a lot lately and I am kinda secretly crushing on him, but I know he isn't looking for a relationship, so I'm deciding not to tell him my 'feelings'.

"Zayn! Dare or sexyyy dare!" Louis smirks.

"That's not the game, Lou..." Zayn chuckles. "but what the heck? Sexy dare!" He winks to Perrie, who literally just facepalmed at her cheeky boyfriend. Louis grins wider and pretends to think for a while.

"I sexy dare you to..." He pauses for his dramatic effect. "Show us how you and Perrie start your sexy nights!" He exlaimes, throwing both his hands in the air. Everyone begins to stare, snickering. Zayn smirks, taking the dare as an opportunity to make a move on his girlfriend, but Perrie's hiding her face in her hands.

"Come on, babe." Zayn says moving closer to Perrie. He picks her up and places her in his lap, facing him. They start making out... passionetly. After a while Zayn pulled Perrie's top of over her head and starts kissing her neck while she tangles her fingers through his hair. Everyone else watching. I really want to do that with Niall... I.....NO! What am I thinking? No, dirty thoughts about Niall!! Bad (Y/N)!!
*Y/N = Your Name

After a few minutes Zayn decides to end the 'little' makeout session and handed Perrie her top back. I can see her blushing deeply before she pulls the top over her head and back on. Zayn clears his throat to get everyone's eyes of his girlfriend and we continue the game.

"Okay..." He looks around at all of us, his eyes landing on me...., 'oh crap' I think, and a smirk spreads across his lips. "Why don't we ask the newbie? Sexy dare or sexy dare?" He asks Me. Wow... I better play this confident!

"It's a though choice, hmm..." I think for a second. "Sexy dare, I guess." Everyone chuckles. YAY! It worked! But as my eyes connect with Zayn's I know this is going to be evil.

"Seduce Niall." He says, smirking even wider.

I freeze up, suddenly I'm not feeling so confident. "Or... you could chicken out and take the punishment." He threatens. Oh hell no! The punishment is waaaay worse! No way was I going as Harry's date to one of their benefit dinners. My face would be EVERYWHERE afterwads and those dinners are always so booooring.

"FINE!" I yell, startling poor Eleanor who's sitting next to me. "I'll do it! Niall get over here!" I push Harry off the couch and down on the floor as Niall scurries up from the floor and sits down next to me on the couch. He looks at me and smiles weakily... Nervously.

"Are you okay with this?" He asks quietly so only I hear.

"Only if you are." I nod. "I mean, it's not like anything is going to happen, right?"
I ask, but I'm really praying he wants things to go further too. He nods his head slightly, and I know I have to do this quickly to make it less awkward for the two of us.