[Chapter Two: It's Him.]

A/N: OK GUYS NO SMUT IT'S OK I PROMISE. 

Oh, shit... it was him. 

You look around frantically for some sort of law enforcement, before you pass out, going limp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up in what seems to be a basement, with a chain around each of your wrists and ankles.

You struggle, but fail to escape the restraints, before you start to scream. 

"HELP!!" You yell, before a harsh voice startles you into silence.

"Will you shut the hell up!?" The country-accented voice snapped. 

You looked to the voice and yelped, seeing a heavyweight man wearing a maroon-ish sweater and what seems to be face paint and devil horns on his face, standing at the side of the cold and damp room. He was holding a filet knife and what seemed to be a knife sharpener (or whatever he holds other than his knife). 

He approaches you and strokes your cheek with his gloved hand. You whimper. 

"Mhm... tender meat, I can tell, darling... just by your fear~." He leans forward and licks your cheek. You shudder and look up at him with your tear-filled eyes. 

"W-where am I?" You ask in a strained voice.

"My basement, of course." He shrugged. "You found out my 'little' secret... so, I had to find you."